Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

Why does that matter?

Were you planning to play the “you don’t even have ‘X’ achievement. Your opinion is invalid.” game?

1 Like

Absolutely not, I was curious if you were actually liking your own posts or not.

Or find out which OG character is yours in here and what your initial arguement was.

2 Likes

No, I have not been using alts to like my own posts.

1 Like

Bump for the unarmored mounts and for the shwayze express + Sebastian Bach

Smokes let’s go

4 Likes

For the unarmored mounts!
(One for Shimy)
https://giphy.com/gifs/sMHuF4Jln80tG/html5

8 Likes

Ran out of likes today, funny that if you are too passionate on the forums blizzard gates you here as well. People would enjoy your game more if you stopped managing players from harmless things just because you feel that they shouldn’t play the way they want.

Now I have to be careful, and really only like on unliked posts for fear of double liking and being a hypocrite.

FOR THE MOUNTS!
:tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :ram: :ram: :ram:

8 Likes

Let’s go even further here, I Dimitra, collector of things worth my time. Want to obtain ALL the unarmored mounts. A lofty, probably impossible feat. I would have to no life for 6months, if unemployed and no GF, no problems.

By not putting the mounts in you’ve managed my playstyle, and removed the reason I want to play the game for. In doing this, you incentivize me to look elsewhere, another game, or worse breaking the rules. This leaves me researching how to change game files so that my mounts appear unarmored, harms no one but is breaking the rules.

When you manage the reason people do things over and over with how you see fit, people will leave or get around it every time. (Cough: Private Servers :Cough)

How has the telescope lense you’ve forced us to look through panned out in the last decade? Some people wanna look at the birds with binoculars, or soak in an early sunrise.

4 Likes

^

1 Like

Uh, so they should remove the black battle tank as well and all of naxxramas?

3 Likes

I’m not interested in collecting a bunch of mounts (bag space is precious) but the mount I choose would be an unarmored one. I just find them more realistic, which is appealing to me.
:tiger2: :tiger2: :ram: :ram: :racehorse: :racehorse: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Bumping for unarmored mounts. Blizzard, please. We only have 1.5 months until release!!!

5 Likes

I’m not really that player either. I can’t wait to play day one and take my time leveling my way.

Mass inviting warriors and rogues to give windfuzzies to and Spam the crap out of dungeons. Its not an authentic vanilla experience but every time I see that animation on new friends. I’ll be happy to know something that was removed from the game is finally back.

Cherry on top would be riding an Ivory Raptor.

5 Likes

bump still can’t believe they deleted a thread with over 1 thousand posts and continue to ignore and censor their customers.

6 Likes

Bump. Listen to the people Blizzard. I don’t want to be forced into riding a garbage armored mount.

6 Likes

this company honestly hates its players… this … layering… xrealm bgs… why don’t they listen… ever?

3 Likes

Blizzard gave me a day ban and removed my post for talking about these mounts. They are censoring people be careful

6 Likes

Yup blizzard will ban you for talking about this . Its actually unreal. All my classic hype is pretty much dead now. Zero responses and just censorship from them.

4 Likes

We call it “Blizzard” but that’s like calling Bungie “Bungie” because they made halo in 2001. Not the same company, not the same culture. I guess we should be happy that we can finally play Vanilla legally after nearly a decade of asking. Can’t say I am impressed though… I’ve been able to play Halo: Combat Evolved legally since 2001.

“And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart”

Blizzard, please don’t hold these art assets hostage, they have absolutely no negative impact on the game… you aren’t making anyone happy with this decision to keep them out of the game. Add the mounts in permanently, alleviate all of the issues you claim would be brought about by their inclusion. Authenticity is already out the window.

Truly blizzard, how many subscribers and fans do you think you’ve gained by removing content from your game? Did you not learn your lesson in Cataclysm? Who knows, maybe you’ll learn it again!

7 Likes

I’m very interested in what your original post(s) had to say, did you personally attack someone else, use profanity, spam or bring no value to the thread? Was it this thread, megathread 1.0 or another post?

You won’t be forced into riding an armored mount.

You will always be able to choose to ride a different mount.