Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0

Your opinion is the minority opinion. We want these mounts in the game.

3 Likes

Ofc I do, I can always tell what is really going on, so your other arguments are nothing but sugar coating to me.

U showed your true colors and now thats out you’re getting passive agressive.

4 Likes

I just saw this vid from another thread and it features Unarmored mounts! Made by blizz!

Timestamped it at 0:15 sec.

5 Likes

Invest your time and energy into something more productive. All items are updated to their 1.12 version, including the mounts. You’re not getting it, move on.

That’s fantastic… you realize that the mounts are the same in patch 1.12 as they were at launch?

4 posts LMFAO

4 Likes

Wrong. Not all items.

If they can timegate some items they want then there shouldn’t be any problem to timegate the Unarmored and Armored mounts as it was back then.

3 Likes

Thank you for the correction. You’re still not getting it.

More people wanting something does not mean anything. Majority rule is how we ended up with retail. It’s blizzard’s game and they should design it to what they want, not what the players want.

1 Like

Wanting something that existed in Vanilla is not how we will end up in retail, FYI. If we let Blizzard make the decision we will end beyond BfA content wise. This is not the same Developers that made Vanilla back in the day, so they shouldn’t try and “design” it their way at all.

2 Likes

So you admit you have no counter to the parts of the argument that are not opinion. Got it.

1 Like

Blizzard did not want those mounts in the game. The only reason some people still have them is they did not want to go the extra step of actually removing them from players. In this case, they can avoid that situation entirely. And have chosen to do so.

1 Like

There were numerous reasons why your whole comment is bullcrap. Go back and reread some of the 700 replies.

They even replaced an armored mount version in ZG in Cataclysm with an unarmored one.

1 Like

The issue is not unarmored mounts in general. But nice try. Blizzard clearly wanted the armored mounts to be what players got as their epic class mount, as demonstrated by removing the originals. You can try to dance around the issue all you want but the fact they took them out originally, and are now keeping them out, demonstrates their intent by action.

1 Like

And they will still get the armored version? No one here is saying the unarmored will replace the armored version. But, hey, nice try :slight_smile:

1 Like

How will they? They will not be in classic.

1 Like

Lol toxic… how are you contributing to this conversation at all? Are you against the mount and why?

1 Like

??? There’s no reason they should be excluded. Already debunked Blizzard’s reasons and your reason was debunked a thousand times, but you keep on spamming the same thing.

1 Like

I’m neither here nor there about the mount. I’ve had it before, it’s simply cosmetic, there are more pressing issues like the way spell batching is working and hunter bugs. It would be a nice addition to have the unarmoured mounts, but Blizzard has made their obvious stance on the issue.

Move on.

1 Like

More toxicity coming from people who are purely against these to be contrarian, have provided no legitimate reasons as to why they should not be included. Please continue to solidify the stupidity of your opposition whilst simultaneously bumping the thread.

Already had the mount :ballot_box_with_check:

Doesn’t want people to be able to acquire it in classic :ballot_box_with_check:

Bitter and entitled previous mount owner confirmed

3 Likes