Unarmored epic mounts for SoM?

Please blizzard? Pleeeaase

2 Likes

They will not add anything that is not in standard Era realms since these characters will have to merge over to those realms when SoM ends so the next SoM can begin fresh (ala D3).

no they’re deleting the era servers

Yes, that must be what they are doing. What was I thinking?

just as valid as your speculation :man_shrugging:

I heard that era server characters are being merged with retail servers to fluff retail metrics for the next quarter.

Did your magic 8 ball tell you this? Perhaps your Ouiji board spelled it out.
Sending SoM characters to Era would be difficult. Are you prepared to lose all your SoM features? Era realms won’t change, they are left as is for a reason.

We all know SoM characters are going to TBC+ servers after.

With regard to what happens at the end of SoM we finally have official word.

Sorry OP as it appears as well that the unarmored mounts are not going to be added to SoM.

wasn’t aware they have stated “we will not add unarmored mounts into the game” anywhere

It wouldn’t make sense to add them to SoM, season ends, and then they transfer to a Classic Era realm where they aren’t available.

Don’t think they are gonna be added, I was extremely disappointed when they announced they weren’t gonna be in Classic. But it adds exclusivity to them in retail.

Did they say they weren’t going to do it?

Exactly why I was stating it looks like they won’t be added knowing now that people wanting to keep their character will have the transfer to Era option.
Sorry OP.

wasn’t aware you are in a position to apologize for adding a product, didn’t know you were the dev team for classic wow

You seem to be very invested in this.
Simply trying to show empathy.
Nothing more.

im not invested in it beyond a request on a web forum. If they add it great if not I’ll cope. Don’t need your sympathy or w/e homie

Okay baby precious.
:heart:

2 Likes

Is it difficult to send your d3 seasonal characters to non season? In case you did not play d3 I will tell you, no it is not. Seasonal changes like a 4th cube slot are removed when you get moved to non season and the ‘special’ part of being seasonal is lost. Your character becomes just like the non seasonal game characters.

This is why they are only tweaking the environment in SoM and not the classes. This will assist in a smooth transition to non season when the SoM ends. Characters in SoM behave just as they do in Era realms, hence why it will be a seamless transition. SoM servers are ONLY for the season. They get wiped at the end with characters mostly likely going to Era realms. There is a small chance they will just wipe the SoM realms but I find that very unlikely. There is no chance the server stays as is after the season ends.

edit
It appears Blues have posted and characters get the option of a free transfer to a current unspecified Era realm at the end of the season. If people do not transfer, their character will be lost once the server is closed.