Unafraid>Tsmpikaboo ill tell you why

i cant tell if your trolling or have this much of an ego

2 Likes

i just give um what they want

i am going to imagine you are drunk, stuck at home for bad decisions you made (probably while drinking), blaming everyone else for your problems. You know - I was beat as a child so i drinkā€¦I had no dad, so i drinkā€¦(insert cliche here). Nothing is your fault or your responsibility, so you live your life in denial. You will most likely never amount to anything other than fathering a couple of bastards - which you will neglect. Societies only hope is one bastard breaks the mold, resents you deeply and decides to go off, get an education and cure cancerā€¦

6 Likes

On house arrest for armed robbery and thinks heā€™s above someone for doing Adderall? Even if that were true, itā€™s not even close lmao

1 Like

Your not currently in R1 range (youā€™re 40-50 positions behind it) and with inflation you will probably need 2850-2900 for safe R1 by the end of this season. Yeah you have it from last season but rogue/Mage has been so incredibly broken since BFA prepatch you can literally be half as good as any other class at the same rating and beat themā€¦ congrats?

You know someone is better than you is if you have to go out of your way excited about a time that you beat them and reflecting on it over and over, while that person probably just doesnā€™t even remember ever fighting you and itā€™s just another game for them :thinking:

29 Likes

i havnt qued in forever

1 Like

Ur not missing anything

3 Likes
  • is super nice

• always positive

• builds others up

• was better at rogue when it wasnt the most boosted spec of all time

• is way more successful than you for all above reasons

11 Likes

All i know is dillon likes tasting my flag of ownership (it tastes extra salty)

2 Likes

I vote we label unafraidceo the forum thot.

All who agree post aye!

14 Likes

Bendrick is the best rogue lol u guys are sleeping

1 Like

bfa rogues dont know about yung bendrick :joy:

1 Like

Just like BFA locks donā€™t know about yung wente :^)

imagine caring this much about world of warcraft in 2019

i actually feel sorry for you. pikaboo makes revenue playing wow and youā€™re a broke idiot. hate to hear that

1000% rather make money off twitch being a ā€œworseā€ rogue than be a bummy broke degenerate caring about r1ā€™s in 2019

huge yikes

7 Likes

Heyā€¦ that was meanā€¦ dont take the forums so seriously friend. Or at least make it funny

So many people taking the bait lol

2 Likes

I watched those games. He won the first one, second one he flopped on purpose to please a commenter on his twitch and YOLO all inā€™d. The only difference between yourself and him is that you care more than he does, he has more fun, hasnā€™t apparently commit as much crimes and is accidentally better.

1 Like

any game i lost was becuz of partners overlapped CDā€™s

1 Like

its not really bait though, anyone who has over 500 games played this season and is only 2.7 is actually god awful

esp when rmpala is available to you, kinda cringe brutha