Unable to travel to Kul Tiras

For some reason Dread-Admiral Tattersail has ceased to respond to me on just one character (that I know of). I’ve completely done the Cache/WTF, and even Interface folder disable (so that includes Add-Ons), I’ve dumped all my quests, restarted both WoW and the Launcher. But she just says “hi” and won’t let me go to Kul Tiras.

This is a character that has been 120 for a while, has all the outposts, and has been regularly questing/WQing on both sides for quite some time. But all of a sudden she’s gotten a bug up her buns about something.

The character in question is Ravynn-Wyrmrest Accord

Should clarify, the reason I’m posting here instead of subbing a ticket is to see if this has happened to anybody else on the server, or if there is a workaround.

I wonder if you have a quest active that changes how Tattersail will interact with you. That’s the most common cause of strange NPC limitations.

(I can’t think of any concrete examples that would alter Tattersail, but I definitely wonder if that’s a possibility here.)

2 Likes

Yeah, I wondered that, too. So I abandoned all my quests, and it’s still acting up.

Abandoning may just leave you phased in that state, especially if it was a quest line and not a single quest that phased you.

3 Likes

It looks like you started the quest line for Nazjatar, Surfergirl. If I had to guess, you may want to try completing more of those quests, starting with Send the Fleet. That may allow Dread-Admiral Tattersail to have her options available again.

You also have the option to select your next zone at the scouting table, though I don’t know if that would prevent you from talking to Tattersail.

3 Likes

Yeah, I ended up finishing that questline, and all that to no avail. To quote a phrase, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” May be in for the long haul on this one. Might be a bad one.

You also have the option to select your next zone at the scouting table, though I don’t know if that would prevent you from talking to Tattersail.

Actually thanks to this, was able to track down that EVERYTHING somehow got reset. All my Zuldazar zone opens, and all my outposts. Re-doing them now /sigh.

1 Like

Strange, did you faction change that character at some point? I didn’t even look.

1 Like

I recently faction changed, when I selected the next zone at the scouting table, it fixed my issue. Thank you!

2 Likes