Unable to Start ! or Ready for Turn-In?

Don’t know whom or how to go about contacting re this issue.

1. from one moment to the next I lost any responce with Spirit Healer in the Grave Yard can’t get any action out of her. Have to go and find my corpse to get back into the game.

2. Dont get a responce from ! to start a quest or from ? to turn-in a completed quest. Both marks are ? and ! are plainly visible over the characters but no responce.

3. No items are shown after you killed someone and want to get their money, quest items or whatever.

Have done a "scan and repair’’ a few times without any results.

Have also renamed Cache, Interface, Wft with the extension OLD and restarted WoW from scratch without luck.

My mouse works perfectly to moving my character and works fine with the Action Bar to cast spells etc.

Thinking that it might just be a problem with my Desk Top Computer I switched to my LapTop to find the same problem.

Would very much appreciate if someone could tell me whom and how I could contact about this problem before I get withdrawel pains.

Does the issue also prevent you from using the logout button? Is this only on a specific character or on all characters? We’ve seen some problems like this where after talking to a NPC you’re unable to interact with anything else. If that sounds like your issue then I’d recommend putting in at ticket here as the only fix we’ve seen for those is to delete and undelete the character.

Otherwise I’d want to get a WinMTR test ran for about 10 minute while you’re experiencing issues. When posting the WinMTR results please format it by encasing it in a set of ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Contents
~~~

The issue has resolved itself up to a point. One has to use the right mouse button to click the character to start or finish a quest but the left mouse button to accept where previously it was always the left button. The same applies to picking up items for a quest or after a kill. Click right button to open to see what the dead character was carrying left button to pick up.

The problem related to all my characters, Hunter, Mage or Priest, Human or otherwise in all different locations. Everything else worked like normal except I couldn’t start or finish a quest and pick up items.

Had no problem with logout or exit game button as I had to logout to reset WoW.

At present the game is running perfectly except of the reversal of the mouse button to start and finish quests etc.

Thanks for replying . I tried to put in a ticket but nothing came close to my problem. It would be a good idea, in my opinion, to have something like —
Or Items not listed — instead only listening specific problems.

Ashaliah,

We classify this as an interface problem which you can submit a ticket for here. If it persists across all characters, you might also try a UI reset and disabling any background applications - especially ones with overlays or ones which actually have mouse software embedded into them (razer/logitech/corsair/etc).