Unable to see first anima orb in group Torghast Run

All of the other group members can see and select an anima power. For some reason the orb does not show up for me. This bug has persisted through multiple runs.

5 Likes

I am also getting this bug, I see everyone else choose their powers and I dont see an orb.

I’ve had this bug since release. Is there a fix?

Feb 7 - same happened to me in a group of 2 for a Twisting Corridors run. my friend can see the orb and get the power but it is not showing up for me. Please help!!

I’m still having the same problem

This issue is due to you being in a loading screen when the first person activates the orb… the orb will only be visible to the people already zoned in when it is first activated.

Happening more frequently.

also happening to me, on multiple characters. solo or in groups; neither resetting instance or changing graphics settings did anything. i thought it might be this week’s “chorus” event but it also isn’t working on the “save _____” campaign quests where that doesn’t apply.

i also have this issue. no problems in solo content. not sure if “This issue is due to you being in a loading screen when the first person activates the orb… the orb will only be visible to the people already zoned in when it is first activated.” is the solution