Unable to resurrect Leeroy Jenkins in Upper Blackrock Spire (WoD Title/follower achievement)

Sometime after the launch of Dragonflight, it seems a bug was introduced where certain class characters with the required revive class ability are unable to resurrect Leroy Jenkins.

Quest prerequisites:

-Dungeon type set to heroic.
-Dungeon is located within BlackRock at Burning Steppes (not the Draenor version)
-Character has a garrison (WoD expansion) and can collect followers
-Character must have class-specific resurrect ability (does not include Hunter, DemonHunter, Rogue, Mage, or Warrior since they do not have this ability)

Classes which have been confirmed to work: Monk, Druid, Priest, Paladin, Shaman
Classes which have been confirmed do not work: Deathknight, Warlock, Evoker

Issue:
After eliminating first 2 bosses, Leeroy Jenkins is found incapacitated and must be revived. You may not use an item such as brazier of awakening or ultimate gnomish army knife, and must revive him through a class ability.

Expected Result:
Resurrect revives Leeroy, who then prepares some chicken and then loots a mob to obtain an item called “devout shoulders.” The character with the res ability simply clicks on Leeroy to revive him.

Actual Result:
Hovering your mouse over Leeroy highlights as a usable action. Clicking on Leeroy Jenkins animates your character with what would be a resurrect motion, however does not revive Leeroy. Also, using your class ability (clicking on the resurrect from your bar) does not work.

I have taken the time to compile a video showing it failing or successfully working for different classes. The video is posted to YouTube, here:

There is also an earlier walkthrough YouTube from a few years ago showing the steps to obtain the achievement, a number of new comments from users reporting the revive not working have been posted, here:

2 Likes

I believe that evokers can’t rez him (I tried to on mine and it failed). Monks and Druids can rez him, I’m not sure about the others

Any traction on this? My Evoker cant do this? Why?