Unable to receive 'Call to Arms!' for 3 days now

Hello.

In recent hotfixes “Eye of the Storm can no longer be chosen for the daily Call to Arms battleground quest during the pre-expansion update.” Despite this change I am unable to receive the ‘Call to Arms!’ daily on 3 of my characters.

At ~500 honor per day per character (with the temporary boost in honor), this is a fairly large loss of opportunity for anyone trying to grind honor for one or many characters.

If it’s a daily, then I’m not getting it either. I got it last week for AV and haven’t got it since.

Same here. I nabbed AV on day 1 but haven’t seen anything but a grey ‘!’ since then. I don’t have any quests in my quest log and it still doesn’t work.

Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll fix it in a week when pre-patch is over

Seems to me they leave broken things in as long as it makes the person play for longer

I can’t help but feel a bit cheated when they brought the solution of double honor and explicitly calling out the daily Call to Arms quest… and then not being able to actually pick up the quest. Fixing this 1-2 weeks down-the-road is not enough as the double honor does not last.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.