Unable to queue for Legion dungeons

So when I made my druid I chose to try leveling in the Burning Crusade expansion using this new leveling system. I quickly changed my mind and decided I wanted to just do Legion again instead (my character was not even level 15 at this point, and I could have remade her but I had just bought her some 30 slot bags and didn’t feel like wasting the gold). So I went back to Stormwind and grabbed the quest to start the Legion stuff instead and have been leveling there.

Now when I go to do my first Legion dungeon, I open the DF and there are only Burning Crusade dungeons there. No Legion dungeons to be found. I can only assume this is because I initially chose Burning Crusade, but I’m hoping there is a way to change what dungeons show up and I’m just missing it. Otherwise I will have to remake this character after all.

Go back to Chromie and select Legion Timewalking Campaign. But first you select go back to current timeline.

Thanks! I’m pretty sure I just went to the Hero’s Call board first instead of Chromie which idk why I did that. This worked though thank you!

1 Like