Unable To Post In Beta Forums (Or Any Forums)

Hi there! I’m unable to post in the beta forums (or any forums) besides this one. Unsure of what the issue might be. My account is very much active and has been for quite some time.

It’s the most simplistic thing, but try logging out of the forums completely and then logging back in. If that doesn’t work, I do recall seeing it stated that changing your password might help if the log out doesn’t do the trick.

3 Likes

Posting in the beta forums requires beta access, as well. Just to point it out since you don’t mention that.

3 Likes

I do have beta access.

Neither logging out nor changing my password worked.

It’s just a matter of waiting for the forums to catch up to your account status, then. Shouldn’t take too long, but could be with the weekly reset.

1 Like

Have you tried changing browsers? Doing that seems to work for other things when they get hung up, so it might be worth a shot.

1 Like

Changing browser didn’t work. :frowning:

Your account definitely has game time and the permission to post on other forums categories. If you can’t, then yea - there is some browser issue I think.

Your forum account doesn’t currently seem to have access to the beta forums, but that may just need more time to get picked up.

2 Likes