Unable to login - wow51900319

Currently unable to log in on any on my toons. The load in screen get about 3/4 the way full then I get disco’d to the main log in screen.

are you a verizon fios user? there is a thread about it

no i’m not but thank you, COX actually.

I’m having the same issue… It went from getting dc’d a ton to not being able to login now. Please help.

Can’t be a Verizon issue as I’m an Aussie on Optus NBN and have been trying for the last 20 mins to get in, got kicked off several times yesterday/last night too, now I can only get in if I disable all addons but I still get DCed even with no addons enabled. I don’t know whats happened in the last 24-48 hours but something has happened…

My dad on the same ISP is also having the same issues.

Same here, on Optus NBN. It’s been happening the last few days, but I’ve been able to get back in after a DC. But now I’m just getting DCed 3/4 of the way through the loading screen.

I am having the same problem too. I can log in my character when but cannot pass through the 3/4 of loading screen. This happens to me like a week now. And I am also in China

been having the same issue. actually 3 of us have been having the same issue on three different PC’s. Been this way for over a week. Last night I tried a VPN and it seems to be working. Me and my son can log in. But daughter still cant. She does have an older PC and the game is flagging the graphics card as out of date. so may be something else on hers. Now dont get me wrong glad i can log in, but should not have to use a VPN to do so. it seems more people are having this issue. Wish we could find a fix

Same exact issue. Started today. Yesterday I was playing fine without issues other people post in these forums…

Edit: as I was editing this post, I was able to get in-game
then got booted to the main login screen with “you have been disconnected wow 51900319” error

Edit 2: got stuck on “retrieving realm list”, followed by wow51900324 error

After one more try, was able to select character, but got stuck on about 3/4 of the loading bar again, Followed by wow51900319 error

Please take a look at this, it’s been like this for some hours now

I’m in Canada don’t have Verizon, can log in at all, every time I put in my password that error pops up, no load screen or anything. Been happening since this morning, was playing fine last night.

I had a variant of this issue when I got disconnected in an Arathi Basin today. I was able to log in to the game and made it through all the load screens on my character but once I entered the game I was immediately disconnected. Must have happened 10 times or so.

This issue did not appear to occur on other characters I logged in on however. It persisted until I restarted my computer and seems to have abated.