Unable to load data from the network

Ive been receiving this issue for multiple days now with the app. I followed some suggestions, clearing cache, data, uninstall/reinstall app etc. What are your suggestions?

6 Likes

Ive been using it daily for a couple weeks now since returning, however, the past two days i have also received this error. Clearing data doesnt work and neither does reinstalling.

Same. I guess blizzard has truly given up on this app.

I’m also having this issue. Hope there’s a solution soon!

Same issue for me started hapoening about a day or so ago. I also cleared all memory, cache, uninstalled and reinstalled app, restarted device etc and no luck. Even tried on wifi and mobile networks, no idea what is going on.

The only thing I can think of is I am away from my normal home IP address range, not sure if that has something to do with it but even then it was working when I was away from home for the first couple of days, just started happening yesterday or so

This issue started yesterday for me. Since I was on a work break I figured it might’ve been something with my being at work even though I’ve never had a problem with it before. But the issue’s still happening when I’m at home where it’s always worked fine.

It’s installed on an Android phone, and I haven’t installed anything new aside from downloading a new book to my Kindle app.

Started getting this error this morning for me.

Same. The app worked fine yesterday. Now it says it is unable to load data from the network, still, after restarting and clearing the cache.

Just adding a “same here”. Started 4/18.

Same problem. Started this morning, pretty sure I used it yesterday morning.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports! We made a small change to our content delivery network on Tuesday that the app wasn’t happy about, but it has now been resolved and you should be able to fetch data again. We’re currently working through a DDoS attack, so logins may be a little slow/sporadic, but access to the app should be back to normal as soon as that’s resolved.