Unable to invite alts to guild anymore?

I’m unable to invite an alt to my guild now. I’m doing the same thing as before: opening the guild up to recruitment and applying on the alt. But now the applicant doesn’t appear.
Any news on when this will be fixed?

All you can do is file a bug report. Blizzard rarely gives ETAs as players tend to forget what the “E” stands for.

This is a bug that has been happening to a lot of players as a result of realm connections. Was your realm recently connected to another realm?

Yes we were. My realm is Garrosh. Not certain what the date of connection to other realms was. I’ve put in a bug report, as well as a ticket. The ticket was responded to and the response was that others have reported the same issue and it’s being passed along. There’s no ETA on the fix that I’m aware of, unless someone has heard something from Blizzard.

Other than “it’s being worked on” I doubt anyone has gotten more information.

You might want to take a look at this thread where we’ve been discussing bits and pieces we have discovered as we’ve been dealing with this back when Perenolde/Cairne was connected to Cenarius. Possibly Solved TY BLIZZ! Guild finder not working and New realm can't accept invites - #90 by Beteljuice-kargath
We believe that the issue with the guild finder and invites not being visible is related to other weird things happening with the guild roster itself. Take a look. Maybe putting our heads together, we can help give Blizzard more info and help them get this fixed.

Thank you! I’ll check that out. If there’s anything of value I can add, I will.