Unable to edit Group Finder Titles

Hey everyone

I have SMS protection, and authenticator on my account (I even added, and re-added the authenticator because I read that worked for someone else) and I am still unable to edit the titles of groups in the Pre-made group finder.

Is there a certain amount of time it takes before it will go live? I just added SMS protection maybe 20 minutes ago from this posting.

Thanks!

Usually, if you have the extra bag slots unlocked in your main backpack, you should also have the ability to customize the title or use the custom group finder option.

It looks like you don’t have phone notifications but they aren’t enabled. Looking at the language in the Support Article below you may need them to be enabled for it to work. Can you try enabling them and see if you are able to use the tool?

1 Like

Hey, appreciate the response!

Just enabled phone notifications on my account.

When I click to add the 4 extra bag spaces, it brings me to the support page to activate an authenticator ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/24520 )

Still unable to edit the name/description in the group finder as well.

I"m not seeing any reason why it shouldn’t be working. I’d give it a bit of time and if it persists please submit a bug report so our QA team can take a look.

1 Like

Update!

Looks like it was delayed. It all went through just now.

Thanks for your help Vrakthris. Enjoy your evening!

5 Likes