Unable to create basic Phial experomentation

There is no cooldown on the item. Unable to create basic phial or potion experimentation

1 Like

Oh, thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crazy that a main way to level up is still disabled after 8hours of original blue post.

5 Likes

This is a real pain. Not being able to level my profession.
Is there an eta?

4 Likes

Can we please get an update on this? Progressing our profession is linked to these skills, so communication beyond these are temporarily disabled would be amazing. Thank you!

4 Likes

17h has passed and this is still unavailable, how the flock are we supposed to level our alchemy?

1 Like

unable to experiment still? Is this still ongoing?

dont worry guys, while everyone else is making money, getting ahead and leveling their profession, and filling work orders well just wait for who knows how long and then get nothing for being behind.

4 Likes

I really do wish at least every few days we get some kind of update just we know that it is being addressed in some form or fashion even if it isn’t fixed.
And also, not everyone checks the forums everyday so when there are professions being affected a post should really be on the log in screen to say something, like “hey there are some issues with certain professions go check to see if yours in one of them”. I wondered around the Dragon Isles trying different tables thinking I was doing something wrong.

According to blizzard CS on twitter there is no ETA for a fix on this issue. It’s actually insane to me that a full 24 hours has gone by without this being fixed. You literally cannot level the profession while this is disabled. The whole profession might as well be turned off.

1 Like

any eta Blizzard? You pretty much put a hold on a whole pression, we cant progress without this working.

1 Like

I just started working on my Alch, and ran into this issue. I saw the original post, but sorta shocked that this wasn’t a priority fix, and is still disabled. At the very least, an update would be nice, and ETA even better.

3 Likes