Unable to change/use talents on boosted character

I used my Dragonflight 60 Boost on a Death Knight. Since boosting it shows -1 talent points and I have been unable to change them. It just says “Trait Operation Failed”. I would just wait for that to get resolved, but I can’t even drag the existing talent abilities onto my bar and they do not exist in my spellbook.

2 Likes

Unholy seems to be working (the spec you’re forced to boost with), but no other spec works.

It has randomly started working again. Going to keep this open in case it starts not working again like what was reported in beta.

Edit: There was nothing else done. I just switched to another character for several hours and came back to find the abilities available and talents finally able to be switched.

I am currently having this exact same issue i boosted a warlock and every time i try to use the affliction tree (Which is the spec i chose when boosting) it wont let me use or pull any of the abilities from the spellbook like they are non existent after applying changes its been like it for around 2hr. Once i swap trees and come back its like -3 and -4 points or something i hope mine fixes itself also.

2 Likes

I’m dealing with the same problem with my mage. I boosted my mage this morning and now I constantly have a flashing “You have unspent Talent points” alert and when I enter the tree, both say -1. I’ll be submitting a ticket but lord knows how long that will take.

1 Like

Same here, character is useless and ruined my time off plans. Beyond frustrated.

Same here on my havoc dh, nothing works whatsoever after the boost went from “-1” to having the havoc tree completely grayed out

Has anyone found a fix to this? I currently boosted this Paladin and I am unable to play Ret now due to this bug

Edit: Looks like after coming back in a couple hours it fixed itself and everything is working again.

I also am experiencing this issue, I guess I’ll log back into my DK in a few hours and see if that has worked like it has for other people.

Same issue here! On Havoc DH