Unable to add click keybindings for characters with pre-existing keybinds after 11.0 update

On a fresh install with no addons. Have reinstalled and deleted all folders beneath C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft.
When using an existing character with existing click casting keybindings I am unable to add new click casting keybindings.

To reproduce:
Esc > Options > Keybindings > Click Casting

Right click a spell from the spellbook on the right, and then ctrl+click on the spell in the click cast bindings window. The spell then shows “CTRL-Left Button” as the bind. If you then click “save” the click casting and spellbook windows immediately close, but trying to use the new binding and re-opening the click casting window shows that the binding was not saved.

This can be reproduced on all of my characters with existing click casting keybindings.
Tested and characters without pre-existing click casting keybinds seem to be unaffected.

Edit: This seems to be something specific with Ctrl-Left Click. I seem to be able to add other keybindings just fine on these characters.

Edit: I was only testing on existing paladins and the issue seems to be specific to Cleanse rather than to the binding.

This seems to be related to this issue:

Try binding Cleanse Disease instead of Cleanse.