Unable to access MC / BWL

Unable to access Molten Core or Blackwing Lair with my character Trystani on the Azgalor server. I do not get the option to enter MC using the NPC and the orb appears to start to transport me, then returns me to where I am standing. Please advise.

Im assuming this is on retail and not classic have you tried entering MC manualy by going thru the portal in BRD id also try a full UI reset incase its a UI issue

2 Likes

Yes retail.

How do you enter MC manually?

Doing the reset now. Will let you know.

Well when u do about 90% of of black rock depths theres a path to goes one way and one to the final part the other path has a portal to molten core.

3 Likes

To enter manually there is a portal in Blackrock Depths. Before you get to the last boss in Blackrock Depths, You’ll see a bridge to your right. Go over this bridge and enter the portal to access Molten Core manually.

Cheers! :smiley:

4 Likes

Manually enter BRD. Take the mole machine to just past the bar. Proceed through the dungeon as normal. Just after fighting the Seven Dwarves, exit the room and immediately turn right. Kill the three fire elementals and cross the bridge. The portal to Molten Core is right there.

Edit:
If you are on the Molten Core attunement quest, the core you need to pick up is to the left of the portal just after the bridge.

3 Likes

Just make sure if they tell you there not happy u dont ask so which one are you.

1 Like

Changed timelines and went back and it worked. Not sure if that’s what it was about.

3 Likes

It’s possible.

You can’t go into raids in Timewalking Mode while leveling

2 Likes