<Ultimate Regression> 4/9M LF DPS, 2 Day Guild

<Ultimate Regression> on Mal’Ganis is a 4/9M guild looking for skilled players to join our mythic roster. We are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild looking to get cutting edge this tier, and tiers to come. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 8:15 – 11:30 central standard time. With the benefit of a limited 6.5 hour time commitment for raiding we expect our raiders to show up focused, prepared, and ready to kill bosses.

Our current needs:
DPS – Rogue, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Heals – Holy Paldin
Any skilled player is still welcome to join, these are just the classes/specs we currently have a need for.

Outside of raid we have plenty of active members, most of which usually have more than 1 character, who frequently run mythic plus keys, island expeditions, and heroic clears of BoD for gear on alts. If you think <Ultimate Regression> might be a good fit for you then feel free to add and message Boomshizzle#1750 or Mortlevnar#11357 for additional details.

Hey I am a ilvl 411 Fury/Arms Warrior. 9/9 H, 1/9 M. experience upto 3/9M.
Would love to talk about the opportunity to join and raid with you guys. I recently transferred to mal’ganis and your raid timings are ideal. I have logs for this warrior, so please go ahead and check them out.
If you need a warrior dps starting this week please reply and let me know.
Thanks.

Killed Opulance tonight, now 4/9M!