Person Claims To Be The DDoS Attacker

EDIT: Removed the link because everyone was freaking out. All I was doing was trying to help. Have a nice day. PS: The supposed reason why the WoW & Overwatch servers are down are because of an alleged self admitted cyber attacker, who chose to shut down the WoW servers along with Overwatch.

8 Likes

They already know. Remove that link, please.

27 Likes

Stop posting this and trying to give this momma’s boy fame blizzard knows.

Flag for spam and move on see ya on the forums after your silence

6 Likes

What’s the issue with having a link?

2 Likes

Why increase traffic to his site and attract attention?

Surely Blizzard already knows how to deal with this without promoting the offender?

Flagged OP’s post as inappropriate. Everyone else should too.

7 Likes

Don’t give virtual terrorists any fame or notoriety.

Don’t post anyone’s personal info, no matter who they are.

Don’t brigade.

24 Likes

I’m not spamming. Don’t care about being silenced. I been in WoW for 15 years, and I’ve posted but a few times in my life.

8 Likes

This kid has a bright future, I mean to bring down a huge company like this with probably mom and pop technology? Brilliant imo… sucks I got to wait on this to get sorted out tho

1 Like

Also do you really think he has the knowledge to even turn a computer on with those posts and profiles? He cant even tell a carrot from a potato

1 Like

He needs the fame of going to jail! I wish him all the attention getting himself locked up.

9 Likes

I was trying to help…

2 Likes

Terrorist?

Not that they don’t deserve a little vacation from freedom, but where’s the terror?

1 Like

Because they are looking for attention, why give it to them?

1 Like

It’s noble of you to try to help, but please remove the link.

5 Likes

That’s the thing. Blizzard is aware of the issue, it’s their stuff. Posting a person’s facebook info doesn’t help a single thing.

2 Likes

You would think after this many years and as much money Blizzard has made they could hire better security people

Not really. DDOS attacks are the tool of wannabe’s. The real hackers are stealing billions via credit card fraud and trying to hack the DoD.

5 Likes

I’m terrified.

1 Like

What he did was inappropriate. I’m sure Blizz can deal with it, but doesn’t help when people report back to Blizz about who the offender is? What if no one bothered?

1 Like

There really is no sure fire way to protect from DDOS attacks though, which is why so many wannabe’s use it. It’s basically just repeatedly pinging a server using thousands of proxies, you can do it from a phone.

3 Likes