UI Issue- Actionvar 1 not moving

When I go into edit mode, I cannot move action bar 1. it’s sitting in a random spot towards the bottom of the screen and it is covering up the vigor bar, the extra abilities bar, and the possess bar. When I try to move the vigor bar, extra abilities bar, or the possess bar it will not let me save my interface at all. It will only let me save the interface if they are literally all on top of each other. This is preventing me from using any of them.

I have updated all of my addons and it did not resolve this issue.

I have disabled all of the addons, exited out of the game and logged back in and I had the same problem.

/reload does not help.

I have disabled one addon at a time to see if one particular addon was causing the issue. No matter what, the action bar is still in the same spot, is not movable, and I cannot move the other bars from under it.

I have cleared my cache and wtf folders and it did not resolve this issue.

I have scanned and repaired the game and it keeps telling me, “Whoops there’s an error. Try again later.” I don’t know how to allow it to complete the scan and repair. Now it won’t let me even play the game anymore. Where “play” was it now says “update”. Then it tries to scan and repair again and it gives me the same error message.

Am I going to have to uninstall and reinstall the game?

What am I not thinking of? Can anyone help me? If you’re going to help, please respectfully word things as if you’re talking to someone that doesn’t know how to fix computer issues.

Thanks in advance!

Try this:

Alternatively, grab Bartender4