UI and Macro - Favorite Forum

I’m sad to say that my sub runs out in a few hours and I won’t be renewing for a few months.

Trying to get my GF’s UI working for her at a level that she can be competitive has just put too much of a strain on my limited ability to do and I need to back away for a few months until I can reassess.

In the meantime, we’ve swapped to a game that’s less about twitchy responses and more about planning and process - Eve Online - and we’re pretty happy there.

That game doesn’t allow any modding, though, so I’m gonna miss the programming challenges I set for myself and the opportunity to keep my mind nimble tha those gave me.

I want to say thank you to all the folks who have helped me understand both the Lua and Macro API over the past few years. Top of my list would be Fizzlemizz, Elvenbane, Adreaver, Steelfistv, and Tinkerizmo although there are dozens more I could name as well.

This forum and my development projects are really what kept me in the game, more than the play itself.

I’ll miss that and I’ll miss you all.

Thank you.

P. S. If you want to come hunt me down in Eve, look for Welton Cube - Caldari - based out of Isaziwa. I’m always up for new friends there.

Enjoy the new challenge and above all, enjoy life.

I’m sure someone will keep the lights on.