Uhhhh hey why do the new heirloom

This is correct from my understanding using RaF is what causes the hardcap as heirlooms don’t stack with it. If you just use heirlooms though you don’t hit that issue.

Just to clear all this up here is the actual post that changed this.

It doesn’t take a lot of time to WQ. People act like it takes several hours a day and at most it takes about an hour a day to burn through all the important WQs.

Keep in mind I also do pretty much every rep quest from mission boards.

You’re saying you do all THAT, in only an hour?
No.
Flips hair in the other direction

2 Likes

What? A wealthy person’s subscription is paid for every month. When I buy a token, someone else paid Blizzard $20.

Sorry I’m doing things effectively?

2 Likes

When is the 110-120 heirloom upgrades coming out? (~Date please?)

My Alliance guys are ready for them to be in-game …

8.1.5 it seems

Im quite sure the holding company gets more money off of gold tokens rather than irl currency, as the system is designed by MAUs metrics, it means you spent more time farming gold(playing) than just straight out buying stuff with money.

That being said, it’s not ridicule to think so, the gold sink in this expansion has been insane, everything costs like a freaking lot. Flasks, prepots, mounts, pets, heirlooms vs gold income is overwhelming.

I really hope, once the gold on the market lowers and fluctuates accordingly, the prices of everything drops, so we can have this “soft” gold reset Blizz has been trying to pull for a while instead of a way to sell more tokens.

Thanks!

Hope that’s soon…

I have a newsflash for you; heirlooms are not an entitlement for new players. They are for people who have been through the leveling process many, many times, and wish to purchase shortcuts for alts.

They are a luxury.

6 Likes

well hell, these are expensive damn :confused:

but then again im prob not the only one using a ton of gold for everything from other blizz games to clothing to ANYTHING i can get stuff for from them, its like free stuff. i think blizz figured it out lol prob sending out 1/2 a mil a day in merch paid for by gold right now and desperately trying to stop it haha

Don’t know if this has been mentioned? But Heirlooms are account bound therefore the upgrade only has to be bought once for all your 50 account characters. If you had to buy the upgrade for every character then I would be concerned.

Gold is not that hard to get. I made 100k in about an hour just mining and herbing. There are tons of ways to make gold. You just have to use your professions.

110 to 120 really does not take that long, especially on Alliance with WM. If you don’t want the heirloom upgrades, you don’t have to buy them.

Totally not worth it. It’s only 10 levels. I guess I’ll just suffer slowly through those 10 levels. It’s gonna be tough, but I’ll get through it some how…

You aren’t going to upgrade every slot to 120 or you shouldn’t feel the need.

The main reason for Heirlooms is the XP Boost. So Head, Shoulders, Chest, Back, Legs, Rings. 7 slots max and that’s only if you have the Fishing Tourney Ring so for most players it’s 6 Slots per Armor Type/Main Stat.

Then you need to weigh losing Azerite traits while leveling on three of the slots.

That’s false. There is no cap.

And as for the cost of the upgrades, you’ll be able to buy them with event currencies, so it’s not that bad.

Do heirlooms count for quests? And do they count for quests if they are not leveled up to current content?

Which if scaling on heirlooms from prior expacs is any indication azerite will be substantially stronger and make up for the 30% loss of exp in the speed you gain from killing things.

Yes, they count for everything. And no, they don’t work if you’re above the level of the heirloom.