UHDK Arena Questions!

Thanks for stopping in!

Looking for some 2s scenarios when you would use Raise Abomination against certain comps. I understand against rogue teams in 2s it’s good to run to get in combat right away.

Looking for some input on 2s strats against healer / hunter, mage/ rogue, healer / war.

Also is it good to use doomburst against certain comps that’s hard to connect with? ( ie. hunter / mage etc ).

Just looking for some input to help my progress with unholy 2’s sessions. Also which healer is best to run with?
:+1:t3::+1:t3:

It’s decent damage you can run it with blight frenzied monster and aotd. Necro aura is overall going to be better as Abomb is much more unreliable than 8% magic damage.

Against rogue mage you want to be able to trinket zone with bust to save ur partners trinket and make sure that ur always doing damage so they can’t reset many times and don’t overlap your saves.

Hunter can be pretty hard as it’s really good into dk and craven is borderline bugged removing wounds you’re going to want to hit their healer as much as possible and stop traps/ line if they land.

Warrior is much easier as you can chains and just walk away when they press Warbreaker/avatar ect. On Necro banner they will actually be able to hit you and you should be aware it’s coming and be ready to clip pillars with wraith walk/da so they can’t charge you. Effectively waste their cooldowns by refusing to fight.

Watch lots of streams and really practice your arena basics. Positioning. Cc. Kicks. Optimal meaningful damage and cooldown trading and most importantly just keep queing.

More games = more improvement. Sweating about your rating is much less helpful than just getting more games in to keep learning.

You can play with any healer just understand how your playstyle adapts.

Rdruid is much more dampening so ur playing for Mana and lining up cross stuns on ur kill attempts.

Rsham has lots of damage during Dwayne and if they can lava burst keep the target in line during your go.

Again the healer thing is going to go back to arena basics. Knowing what every class can do/wants to do during the game is just as if not more important than you knowing what to do as an unholy dk.

Also I know I popped in to try and give some starter tips but do not listen to people on the forums 99% of the time you’re getting bad advice from players who shouldn’t give it.

4 Likes

Only thing i can really disagree with is necro aura at all

Doomburst is way better 99% of the time

2 Likes

Yea, I needed Doomburst a few games where we had kills on Rdruids or Monks and they were able to range me and survive.

When is playing bursting sores better than ebon fever you think? Also is Maledict trinket better for 2s?

Thank you so much for the input, ran one session so far with a holy priest with 31k health unbuffed and almost hit 1500 last night. Playing at 1900mmr against 1800 geared players at 1k rating is very annoying.

Bursting isn’t the meta rn but it will be next patch

I play maledict into certain double dps but thats about it

And yea gear matters a lot

1 Like

Amatox, thank you for your well explained reply.

Some very useful info here that I will use for next session.

1 Like

Np pk probably right about doomburst he’s the expert I just like aura cuz it’s guaranteed value no brain required and I’m quite the :monkey:

4 Likes

So is the Frenzied Monstrosity Legendary a good choice paired with unholy blight talent a good set up for 2’s?

I’m going to make FM next and give it a shot. Seems fun!

Fun is subjective but this build is SUPER boring imo pet does all the damage and you have 0 consistent damage

1 Like

Which build would you consider better for 2s , Deaths certainty or Frenzied Monstrosity build?

Frenzied build isn’t really good imo coil one is better for sure

2 Likes

PK, what is your twitch channel and when do you stream? I’d like to come watch and learn.

Petkicklol is my twitch and i don’t really have a schedule atm just turn it on whenever i am in the mood tbh

raise abom pretty much only against rogue mage from what i understand. i just started playing DK today tho.

Gonna be DH main and UHDK alt for season 3

Best 3s legendary build for Unholy?

Going to try some as I’m finally getting geared a bit now.

Deaths certainity as of rn

1 Like

Awesome thank you, PK!

Yea good info ty

Is Relentless Brooch good trinket to use for 3s as Human? Or should I just be safe and use on use cc trinket along with human racial?

what choice of conduits do you currently use for the death certainity build?

1 Like