Uh, okay, so

Those circles should be launched into the sun with a giant catapult.

3 Likes

Yeah, those circles are idiots and should be ignored.

1 Like

Burn them.

EAT THE REMAINS.

gross

Don’t you gross me.

I’m hungry.

But then you’ll just get infected

1 Like

No you have to cook the trogg very thoroughly to stave off the infection.

Let’s talk about how pineapple on pizza is a totally acceptable topping but only when it’s with ham.

2 Likes

Ham is heinous

Really enjoying Florence tonight.

The bit where it erupts into “Who’s a heretic now?”

The feelings

2 Likes

I have a bunch of hamsteaks.

gonna cook them

1 Like

Ham bad. Ham bad

No very good.

1 Like

:confounded:

/tenchar

I thought trap was just a term for horrible rap. Terrible rap? T-rap?

Guess I’m old /shrug

Personally I’ve always thought of trap music as the hip hop equivalent of tv dinners.

1 Like

Ham steaks have been cooked and are currently being prepped for consumption.

1 Like

You’re both accurate but not at the same time and as a fan of rap/hip-hop this fascinates me.

1 Like

Meh, I’d talk about how writing nuance is a bit of a pain in the butt upon realizing that no matter how I write it, some people are going to split it down the middle and solidly side with Group A or Group B.

Just watching my beta-readers rabble about it too. Like, got a couple who see it as nuance. Then the rest are split down the middle with “A’s being an imperialistic jerk who’s gonna get his people killed!” or // “They see what B will become if they don’t act! It’s rip the bandaid off now or allow something more powerful to arise!”

1 Like

Three Houses is a good game, but they try to pack a lot in between the missions with dialogue, small quests, tea time, food time, training, fishing, etc. Its a long list of things you can do.

I found it easier to manage if I didn’t run around talking to everyone except the guys from my class or if I cared about what they had to say. The dialogue doesn’t change much from house to house for most of the characters, I don’t think.

With everything going on, it can be hard to skip to the action, but I guess I don’t mind that much. I play it pretty regularly and haven’t finished it yet, which is sort of cool.

1 Like