UH Foxy DK looking for raid home

Hey, returning player looking for a guild to do some raiding with. Goal is AOTC raids into mythic (if possible).

Been playing on and off since vanilla with extensive Mythic experience in previous raid tiers/expansions, looking to get a good spot moving into Shadowlands.

I am very flexible with raid times, I prefer weekdays vs weekend but can adjust if need be.

Right now playing unholy DK but can swap specs into a tank(backup with gearing) or frost whatever the raid needs. Decently geared but missing some upgraded pieces to be optimal. I sim my character and prepare for raids.

If you have more questions or would like to reach out to me my Battle.net is Envy4d4ms#11103

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 12/12N 9/12H is a former mythic guild that is returning to the game. We made a push for CE in BoD, but RL situations made us fall short with many raiders having to take a break due to different circumstances. We are looking to fill in spots for our roster to achieve AOTC, and design a roster to push mythic in Shadow Lands.

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9:00 - 12PM EST
Saturday 9:00 - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open
Range: Open
Healer: Open

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Phobia#1707

Hey there I am Photems, one of the recruiting officers for Treachery.
We are a Late night week day guild. We raid 10 pm - 1 am and are 2 / 12 M 12 / 12H.
As a guild, we are easy going, and easy to get along with. We are interested in mature applicants who have good attitudes and will make a continuous effort to promote a fun and productive raid environment.

While raiding will always be our primary focus, we welcome social members who want to be part of a like-minded community. This include friends of raiding applicants.

Outside of raid we push keys, hang out in Discord, as well as play other games together.

If you feel you are a good fit for Treachery, please hit me up on her or in game. Cheers

Btag is Ooda#11881