Ua dispel will be too much

Ya can’t wait to get perfect set ups into splay as ret hunter and then hear “how do you lose” as they did nothing all game

Let me ground it

Mmm gimmmie those fat 300k+ dispels

Mg, can warlocks be bad or atleast balanced for one god damn season without having atleast one spec broken beyond believe…usualy its two spec like it is now. And if you ask me demo is ready for delete or big rwork…like that :poop: is so obnoxious to play against.

Time to play some deathbolt 2s again! :joy:

3 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

:pensive:

I knew it was coming but not so soon…

But fr wtf is the point of the new talent when we already have 2 mandatory ones?

Can I hopefully assume that triple ua will become baseline in pvp instance or something like that?

1 Like

The fact they still make you take it makes me doubt they’ll ever make it baseline. You’re way more likely to get rapid contagion or something else instead.

it makes too much sense… Imagine if we could pick 2 pvp talents :drooling_face:

saw a 305k hit today from a dispel. Awsome stuff

1 Like

GAME GOOD LUCK UNPLAYABLE THO NEEDS BUFFS @SEOULITE

10.1.5 will fix it.

Next expac will fix it.

MMR dump will fix it.

ua dispel was plenty before the patch. this is so overtuned its disgusting

2 Likes

just completely wrong but yes it was overbuffed

explain? i wanna be gaslit by warlock players

it was hitting ~130ks and often times less into 600k+ healer health pools. how is that gaslit? its a fact. 2nd lowest participation of all casters with 99% of locks being demo/destro, I doubt you even fought an aff until the buffs recently.

soda is even saying it was overbuffed, and aff shouldn’t have toxic ua backlash dam. its a bad bandaid fix.

because every lock player was playing S+++ tier demo/destro instead of s++ tier affli

why does it need to hit above 130k plus silence the healer resulting in NO healing for 4 seconds, therefore inflicting way more damage than what ur details will say

5 Likes

you dont know how my spec works just dont talk you sound like a moron

theres a reason aff has been nonexistent on the ladder

3 Likes

looking at your xp it seems like ur the one who doesnt know

lmao

because it was already hitting those values last patch and no longer accounted for the large jump in hp between the seasons

dispelling affs dots/ua literally stops their damage so ? every healer past 1600 is managing UA dispels just fine. it was getting dispelled on CD at any decent rating for a reason