Tyrande as the Night Warrior: Success or Failure?

That’s generally how History rolls. The colonists who settled the lands that would become America didn’t bother asking the natives for settling rights or offered at best trivial value for land ownership.

God however blessed their efforts because they had the superior ammunition.

The Horde had a population that needed resources and traditionally warfare is a method of securing them.

No one is in a position to grant or deny “entitlements”.

2 Likes

Sure, but try comparing the situation of first contact between orcs and night elves to the colonialization of the Americas, and you’ll have an army of Horde players REEEEing their heads off.

2 Likes

Damn, if they didn’t want Cenarius to die, maybe convince him not to go out on murder jaunts against a warrior society?

5 Likes

As if Cenarius’ death meant anything. Can’t keep Alliance characters dead for long.

:pancakes:

9 Likes

This is true. Proven fact in BfA. Anduin said they would need to start sending farmers in to fight the Horde. Then the Dazar’alor raid happened. Therefore, those soldiers were the farmers, and they were already trained and armed.

Only logical conclusion; Alliance farmers sprout from the ground, fully watered and tended and ready for battle.

7 Likes

I believe the bulk of the invasion were kultiran forces no? While the actual allied race only joined later, the attack was realized by Jaina that was the ruling body of Kultiras already.

I mean, like 4 or 5 of those guys took down a Val’kyr. Which is apparently a feat on par with the divine avatar of a goddess’s wrath, the most powerful and OG Archdruid, and the nebulous god-killing, multiverse-saving hero of the Alliance, combined.

14 Likes

NO THEY WERE FARMERS THE ALLIANCE GROWS ON FARMS DON’T @ME!!!

See Gale gets it. Alliance grows the best Farmer Soldiers.

4 Likes

Super side tangent.

I still find infuriating that the BoD has a bunch of unique interesting characters as raid bosses that we never get to meet in the game.

The Horde and Alliance versions of the Champion of the Light and Jadefire masters. The only time a monk that is not a pandaren has been used in a major way, is a filler raid boss.

3 Likes

He wasn’t resurrected until they were three expansions into an entirely different game from when he died.

I’d call that a fairly long respawn timer.

1 Like

Cool. When was the last Horde demigod resurrected?

2 Likes

When was the last one to die?

Well, we only just got introduced to one last expansion.

I mean, they just introduced that the resurrection mechanics for loas and wild gods is literally the same. If there was unfairness, they’re trying to level the playing field.

And everyone forgets about the august celestials, the coolest wild gods/loas in lore.

3 Likes

the spider one last xpac

I’m glad we had the spider one to drive the troll (Horde) story for so long and it became a meaningful part of the narrative …

6 Likes

Nah, we all know Goldrinn is best boy :gift_heart:

3 Likes

You asked which one was the last one and I told you

Yeah, I know.

Once again Sarm knocks it out of the park and identifies the real problem.

But hey, I’m about to make a breakthrough in energy generation that harnesses the whines of both Nelf fans and the suckers who complain about them. So by all means keep bellyaching. Mommy needs that grant money.

3 Likes