Ty blizz for the policy update

Definitely conflicting. I sensed that the intention is for “advertisers” sponsored by a guild should not create toons xrealm solely for the purpose of advertising boosts. However with so many players having migrated throughout their wow careers, like me, they could have toons on several servers. I fully intend to boost whatever I may find but I’d like to find buyers on those realms where I have toons to have a wider network. This is me for myself, my friends (M+), and my guild, not a community. This should be ok, but atm lies in a gray area.

the whole problem is solved by doing away with tokens aww but theres the catch

the tokens have nothing to do with the economy of each realm, that is, a top guild seeks to finance its progress with the means it has, in a populated realm it is clear that it will not have a problem since offering its services or even With the “ah” movement of supply and demand, guilds can easily finance their progress with boes. In an unpopulated realm there is no such option as very few people collect herbs or ores and obviously no one buys services from the game itself whether it be raid boosts or mythic+, not even boes, although the demand for consumables still exists, a progression guild Mythic that raids 4 hours a day in a populated realm has the same needs as a guild that raids 4 hours a day in an unpopulated realm. By removing the cross realm option for guilds that offer their services, it is clear that guilds will migrate to populated realms. I myself would go to a populated realm with my guild.

Today many unpopulated realms subsisted thanks to this economy, with this change it will be time to migrate as happened with the alliance and the horde.

Thank you Blizzard for a harder stance on boosting services. This change was long overdue and has been nothing but toxic for the gamer community. One step in the right direction!

2 Likes

Now all we need is an anti-cheat update.

There’s kids using low tier cookie clicker autoclickers to automate TSM down in booty bay. If you gank the AH NPC there, they keep on clicking where the NPC is supposed to be. As I speak there are two AH bots who got baited by the Aspirant’s Stretcher toy and are now stuck on top of crates clicking empty space. They’ve been there for hours now. On top of that, three different toons separate from those two kept clicking on the Infested Arachnid Casing toy when placed over the location of said NPC. That’s 5 AH bots detected just through toy shenanigans in half a day.

Here’s an example video of the clown show from the other week (target of target):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgkNRlY_ksU

Sounds like something President Nixon would say… “Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal”

Kind of ironic the President of this company does the same thing.