TWW SP Changes we need

We wouldn’t need doors of shadows or any mobility cds added if we had spectral guise back. Someone explained the problem with it, but I can’t remember exactly. It drops frames or something? Uh, what’s shadowmeld? What’s feign death?

1 Like

I got you.

This is the devs response…

Spectral Guise
We’ve read feedback about a desire for the return of Spectral Guise. We discussed the ability early on and decided against it, and our stance has not changed. We do not want Priests entering stealth especially in PvP, as it removes the Priest from the target and focus frame and occurs frequently. Hunters, Rogues, and Mages already do this often enough.

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/1279512-feedback-priests/

They didn’t even consider giving it a cooldown longer than its initial 30 seconds.
Make it a 2 minute cooldown and then make gameplay reduce it so it become more available in PvE and less so in PvP.

Examples:

• Fade reduces Spectral Guise cooldown by 10 seconds.
  • Spawning Shadowy Apparitions reduce the cooldown of Spectral Guise by 1 second.

Such a piss poor reasoning they provided imo.

Like I can’t even lol.

4 Likes

I already provided the solution for them, just make the frames re-target when the priest comes out of spectral guise.

They can add a buff/debuff on the sp for when they come out of spectral guise, if they were targeted or focused, then they get auto re-targeted / focused for example.

They should have something like this for all focus dropping abilities anyways.

Ii have a feeling that the reason they gave is not the true reason behind not bringing back Spectral Guise.

I dunno, I actually think someone got dunked on by a Priest back in MoP/WoD days when we had Spectral Guise and they are just being petty.

Could be completely wrong here but from the lack of communication and seemingly no one at the wheel of development when it comes to Priest just makes me think that someone wants to keep Priest in a restrained state for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Nice troll bait

No, you’re right someone got dunked on by a Spriest after using a major CD and unloading on the ghost when the Spriest was 10 yards away.

1 Like