Twocoolcat's lag thread

Just searching ways to reduce WoW latency. My $.02. Before Classic was released, my normal was .32 Home and World, with occasional rare but short lived, spikes. After its release, never below .45 . Witch, judging be many others levels, is low, very playable, Rite? Then why is it lately, it will show .45 home and world, yet there is a 5-8 second delay in every action I do? Thats not internet lag, thats server issues, and has been here for a while. Doesnt matter if I disable all addon either.

Hey there,

I went ahead and moved you to your own thread since your issue is unrelated to that other thread you posted in.

If your home/world latency is low but you are seeing ability/looting delays that take multiple seconds, that sounds more like the issues reported in this thread. You will usually find that the ability/looting delays only affect a specific zone, and changing zones or toggling War Mode on/off will make the issue go away. If it’s affecting ALL zones for you then that would be something different.

The release of WoW Classic would be unrelated to these issues as well, as we haven’t seen any spike in reports since Classic released. It is something that is on the radar of our WoW team however.

Next time this happens for you see if switching War Mode on helps.