Two shaman Lf guild

Resto Shaman 367
Enhance/Elemental 350

Lf a heroic raiding guild that’s also a little social.
We prefer weeknight raids that end before midnight.
We love all other aspects of wow and just want a home :slight_smile:

Our guild is searching for very lovely people. We aren’t a little social, we are VERY social.
If you’re looking for a kind, caring, and charitable environment, it would be us!
Here is a post to our forums.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-order-of-the-righteous-raok/2234/120

And I just noticed I posted in the Area 52 Forums, my apologies. If you ever want to make an alt on Dalaran, we will gladly accept you.
Apologies for posting in the wrong thread on the wrong server. :sweat:

1 Like

Hey there! On the offchance that you’re still looking, I’m currently looking for a few good people for Death Squad, one team for The Dark Coven! We’re currently lacking a few consistent bodies so that we can progress into Mythic. Too many folks want breaks right now with the holidays and burnout. We’re looking for people who’d like to be a part of our little family within TDC, and explore our limits as a team. We’re 8/8H, and 1/8M. Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am
Our guild atmosphere is loud, pervy and nerdy, and with a near 400 account population, there’s generally always something going on. We house 5 raid teams within TDC, as well as a helpful and fun social set.
Bnet: orthsol#1294
Discord: Sol#0925

If you guys are interested in server transferring to thrall my team is looking for more. We are currently 8/8H 1/8m. Our team is filled with people with an age range of 20s to 40s. We run Wens Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm Eastern. If it sounds like something you two would be interested in my Battle Tage is Memoryfoam#11291. We can chat more and if you guys would like we can give you a trial run.

New guild formed with a variety of mythic raiders (this is our pet project), we will be raiding heroic once a week for our weekly clear on Saturdays @ 8:30pm-11:30pm server time.
You can view our official post here >Rebound< Looking for more! for all the details. thanks!

If you’re a little flexible on your times we have room for you both :slight_smile:

AOTC guild 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild looking to fill raid roster as we approach BOD.

Our goal is heroic progression, as we look at raiding as an enjoying aspect of the game. Former mythic raiders in a relaxed environment, we push high keys, enjoy other games together daily, as well as raid.

We’re an all adult, social group, on the smaller side, laughing while we progress through wow together and have room for a few more faces to pick up shiney loot with.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am eastern time.

If we sound interesting to you and you want more information

Btag: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello Dakk!

Might Of Olympus is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993