Two players seeking a guild together

Two Horde players (we are roommates) on the server Thrall seeking an active guild for Shadowlands.

We definitely want to participate in all kinds of 5 player content. We plan to make some twinks for lower level pvp. We very likely want to raid.

Ideally we will find a guild with room for us that also plays classic, as we plan to play classic TBC as well and a community that is in both games would be great.

Good morning Corvida!!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:

• Assassination or Subtlety Rogue

• Frost / Unholy Death Knight

• Fury Warrior

• Balance Druid

• Frost Mage

Unlisted classes are also welcome to apply!

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hit me up - matt#19690

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Lets see what you both can do in M+.

Greetings Corvida i am Guild Master of Midnight Rose and am wondering if your found a guild yet or not. If not i am recruiting for PvE and PvP players for my guild we have about 110 members with 10 to 20 actively on per day. Members spread between daytime afternoon and night. Currently got good numbers of new and returning players and a handful of current max level players. I am mainly recruiting for people who interested in raiding with use as will a potential main raid team leader who used to leading Mythic raids. If dont get back to me on battle.net you can always contact via discord down below :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016 btag Spiritouspat#1550