Two players looking for AOTC focused guild

I (war/pally or DK player) and a DH are looking for a casual two day a week raiding guild 7-10 est that is AOTC only no mythic.

1 Like

Hey we could have a home for you guys. checkout the pitch below and let me know if your interested.

If you interested in maybe even the slightest of Mythic raiding with an AoTC focused guild check us out

We’re slightly later than you want (an hour off) and alliance but throwing our info below in case those aren’t deal breakers =)

Hello DaBeef,

Derphoof here to see if I can’t entice you into looking at our guild [Cursed Guild] is focused on AOTC, we formed late in the expansion after most of our raiders had already picked up AOTC so we have just been chilling and finding things that spark joy while waiting for 9.1. Now that this is about to be dropped like its hot though we are looking for more Dps for our raid team.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 10 PM Eastern.

If that sounds like a good fit then I would love to chat with you, you can reach me on discord or Bnet. But we have brought in a few friend groups that have come to enjoy us if that helps set your mind at ease.

Discord: Multispork#8293
BNet: Multispork#1187

Good Luck, I hope you find your home

Hey guys, if you can be a little flexible with the raid time check us out. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 8 to 11 est.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

thanks but we both have a hard stop at 10pm est.

Sorry were looking for a week day guild.

Hello!

Slightly Inefficient on Thrall is looking to get more people to join us for AOTC for Sanctum of Domination. We raid W/TH 7-9 pm CST. We also have a community we plan on using so there’s no need to realm swap!

Let me know if you’re interested!

BNet: CPeppers#1263
Discord: CPeppers#2835

@Dabeef

So not sure if you’re still looking, or if you’d be interested in alliance (we’re on high-pop server: Stormrage).

If you are, we probably fit exactly what you’re looking for.

Our guild has started a flex Heroic Team (AOTC, Sell a few runs, Glory of the Dominant Raider achieve). It’s a group from our Mythic Team for Nathria (7/10M) who decided to slow down a bit this tier.

A bit of info on schedules:

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Heroic Team Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Friday RBG Night: Starts 7:30/8:00pm EST until we pass out
  • Saturday Drunk Raid/Fun Run Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST

Link to forum post: <A>Mage - Heroic Team Lead by 7/10M Raiders

If you are interested, reach out to me on Bnet. Good Luck in the hunt!

Kassle-Stormrage
KassiG#1130

Hey Dabeef,

Is a fun casual (yet serious to clear AOTC) guild looking for more players to fill the raid roster for 9.1

Raid times: Tues/Wed 830EST-11EST

If you’re interested let me know, my discord is Sameclothes#8873

Hello Dabeef!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819|ShovelCopter#0286

Bnet: Purple86#1959 |ShovelCopter#1477

Thanks for reading!!

Hi Dabeef, Inversion on Stormrage is recruiting for its heroic raid team, we raid 8-11 est . We also have a good M+ community that is active daily. We also aren’t a Mythic raiding guild if thats the kicker for you. Last tier got Aotc fairly easy. Just need more laid back players.