Two Mages and a bear tank LFG All 212+ 9/10H

Preferred Friday night/weekend Raiding, but I can do the week if need be. My current guild is 9/10 Heroic, but too relaxed and letting anyone join. I’d like a more serious group looking to push Mythic and M+ Keys.

P.S. I have a 215 Fire Mage who is 10/10H and an M+ score over 1k
Also have a 220 Guardian Druid with a M+ score over 1k

P.S.S. They joined Mal’Ganis as Horde, and I’m looking to change realms/factions as well.

Weekend raiding guild! Add me if your interested and we would love to talk with you.

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

:wave: Hi! Weekend is in need of a CE experienced tank ASAP for Mythic prog! Please Apply if interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-after-work-610m-weekday-510m-weekend-lf-tank-67pm-cst-start/401677

Hey Wasianator! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a few Mages to finish up our Mythic roster. We also possibly have a tank spot available if that’s something you’d like to discuss. Feel free to message me if this is something you’re interested in. Have a good one!

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and 10/10H. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. We just need to fill out a few slots to finish our Mythic roster. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

[A] Stormrage, 10/10H 1/10M

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, A guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. We are looking to round out our mythic team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm EST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need a Prot Warrior for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: Medium- All applications welcome

Healers: Low- All applications welcome.

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zacarm

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

Late night 2 day a week Friday sat 10pm-2am pst 3/10m add me if you want to chat jljgaming#1325

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [9/10 H]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Kawaiihealer#1404

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)

• Vengeance Demon Hunter (high demand)

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (DH only)

• Havoc Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS (2 spots):

• Boomkin (high demand)
  • Affliction Warlock (high demand)

Always recruiting great players!
Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!