Two Looking for a new Guild

Paladin and DK looking for a new home, we took a break for a while after the game started feeling stale, the old guild was a group of friends and is dead at this point. We are somewhat casual, Like to run M+ and raids, also down for world PvP. Looking for a relaxed, drama free guild to meet some new friends and get back into the game. Currently catching up on our Ilvl, both mid 380s, The DK usually specs Blood, I usually spec Ret, both of us have gear and willingness to switch between tank/dps. We have Discord, and are available nights (PST) and anytime on weekends.

Hi there! We have a raid team that is looking for experience tank/DPS. We are an adult-only guild full of silly, twisted players. We love to laugh and have fun, but we equally love killing things in game. I used to play a Blood DK and prot pally, and enjoyed them, but settled into a happy medium as a healer. We are 3/9H on our newest team (this will be our 3rd week raiding). We are on Area 52 Horde. Our team raids M/Th 7-10pm CST.

Please shoot me a message in game if you have any questions or would like to chat to see if we’d be a good fit. Pyxie#1733

Happy hunting ~ Oopsey

<Vîllian>

We are looking to build our core back up for 8.2 and are willing to help get everyone caught up! We are a close group like to joke around and have a good time. We get aotc ever tier fairly quickly. If you guys are any interested we raid at 7:30sever on Tuesday and weds.

Just add me if you have any questions!!

Loadsofjuice#1585

Hey Raven!

Moted is an AOTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for more dps to fill our ranks. Unfortunately we have our tank positions filled but if you’re friend is willing to go unholy/frost, we would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hey Ravenblood. We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan, and would also love some extra healers as well. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression about a week and a half ago. Made it to 9/9N 2/9H so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing mythic+ keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post

Hey Ravenblood,

Hand of the Dark Lady on Illidan has openings for dps. Laid back AOTC focused guild.
check out the recruitment post.
Recruitment Post

Contacts
Bnet:
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164
Discord:
Justis#1870
Rozn02#6693

[Just A Flesh Wound]

Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm CST.
Progression: 9/9H & 1/9M BoD. 2/2H CoS.

We are a casual, 18+ raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor, Crucible of Storms, and future 8.2 content. We have a strong core and family-like raiding team, hoping to build onto that.

Recruiting: Heals/DPS & players that will be on time to raid and come prepared, knowing fights, and being able to take the time to look at logs to find ways of improving.

Contact
Discord:
Urk#0891

Btag:
Urk#1736