Two Looking for a Guild. [H][Zul'jin]

Two friends looking for a Horde Guild preferably on Zul’jin but were willing to transfer. Not looking to character transfer to Alliance, but if I were to play Alliance it would be new characters. I have a ilvl 214 Fire Mage and achieved AOTC this tier, next tier I plan to main a Melee, Ret Paladin, Fury Warrior, or Unholy DK. Currently have Fury and Ret at ilvl 200. My buddy has a ilvl 207 Lock, a 207 Balance Druid. He will be running the lock in 9.1.

• Looking for an Active Guild
  • Horde
  • Raid times after 8:00 PM EST two times a week
  • Runs mythic+ and rated PVP on the side.
  • Prefer to stay on zul’jin, not opposed to realm transfer.

I would add my Discord but last time I got 9000 DM’s. We use discord primarily for everything.

Hey there! I would love to chat if our days and times work for you! :slight_smile: we are on Arthas, but a server transfer wouldn’t be required right away if you are interested in trying us out.

If Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM Eastern might be possible, I’d like to talk to you. Hit me up on Discord if you have some time. BlitzkriegDC#8703

We are looking for new guildies, super active fun people to be around! Already on zul’jin too.

Hi Oneshot!

It sounds like you and your friend would find a great home here in Arm of Hades! We have room for 2 dps on our core raiding roster, and are fairly flexible on class/spec both now and in 9.1. Some basics about us:

• 14+ year guild, stable drama free adult environment
  • Tuesday/Thursday - 8:00-11:00 EST raid times
  • Lots of Mythic+ runs (though tapering off now as the tier gets long and people are trying to avoid burnout)
  • Very active guild, with a very active Discord. Community focused group.

More about us here:

Feel free to add me on Discord - Shtanky#4568 if you’d like to chat more.

Best wishes in your guild search!
Shtanky

If you guys are over 21 and can make Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433 and lets chat!

Hey there Oneshot, I would love to chat with you two if you are still looking for a new guild to call home. I know we are not on your server but if you guys might be interested in joining our community I dont see a reason to xfer unless you truly wanted to. Now if this sounds of some interest to you please feel free to msg me on Discord: Sinafay#3443.

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!

Hi there Oneshot, Persistent-Turalyon{H} is recruiting. We are an 18+ AOTC focused friendly raiding/social guild. We have a couple spots to fill for 9.1 Would love to chat if your interested. You can contact me on discord at Coco#6386 for more info.

Hey Oneshot!

If you and your friend are still looking for a guild I too might be able to help. (H) Area 52 - we are a newly formed guild with members who have AOTC and KSM this season. We are raiding again with our members to get everyone AOTC. We are a guild that values RL commitments come first and believe our members are family and not just another number. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-11pm Est. and run lots of keys the rest of the time. We have members who enjoy pvp as well.

Let me know if this might work for you too!

Bnet: Bluejay#1886

Potency is recruiting!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185

Hi there Oneshot!

If you both are still looking, check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Oneshot! I’d love to chat with you about the Horde guild I am in on Mal’Ganis server. We are a weekend raiding group that are active on discord and in game daily. Please add me on bnet to chat :slight_smile: Belle#1386 bnet or Discord if you prefer Belle#6807

Hi Oneshot!

Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We are looking to get back to raiding in 9.1 and build a core team to push content. We have a few slots we need to fill. If interested shoot me a message.

Hello All!

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!

Bro hit me up we are on Zul’jin meet your raid times we do rbg’s / pvp and KSM check us out

Hello! If you are both still looking for a raid team I would like to speak with both of you. I am the raid leader of Ignite within the guild Ember on Zuljin. In CN we achieved 6/10M and are looking to continue Mythic progression in 9.1. We are currently looking for raiders to replace some players who are not returning for 9.1 If you would like to speak, feel free to add me on discord. (Krizzy#2834)

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps , and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793