Two Licenses

I have two WoW licenses, one subscribed and one unsubscribed, on a single Bnet account. How can I use gold from the unsubscribed license to claim game time on the subscribed license.

I don’t believe you can, Ffuzz. The option to activate game time on the account by purchasing a WoW Token, as far as I know, is only available on the inactive account. I don’t believe you can direct it to a specific WoW license, other than the one you are logged into.

You might submit a ticket and ask if we can provide a day or so of game time if you need to consolidate gold from your second license. It isn’t guaranteed, but we usually can help if you haven’t asked for it before.

5 Likes

So request 1 day of game time on this license to mail gold to a character on the other license?

3 Likes

That would be my recommendation. Yes.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I’ll send in a ticket. I’ll also send a suggestion to maybe come up with a better way to do this. I’m sure I’m not the only player who has a similar situation. Thanks for the help.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t Transfer - Error: Realm Has Maximum Characters

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t Transfer - Error: Realm Has Maximum Characters