Two horde PVP players looking for guild

We are looking to raid after 10pm EST, can raid from approximately 10pm - 1am, a little more or a little less depending on life happenings. We are originally from Skullcrusher (pvp), Horde side, and we are looking to continue playing as horde on a pvp server.

We have had extensive experience with vanilla raiding, we have done all of MC, BWL, ZG, AQ 20 & 40 (except C’Thun), and a few bosses in Naxx.

We are parents, so the 10pm may be a little flexible, depending on if our child goes to sleep when he is suppose to. It may take a little time for us to get to 60, get keyed, and geared up, as work and home prevent us from going hardcore on grinding.

If you think we can be a good addition to your guild, please let me know. We would be looking to play Resto Druid and a frost mage or holy priest.

I know you said 10pmEST in your post, but maybe you would like to give us a look anyways! Contact me on bnet at cutiepie#1373 or discord Adelinn#5401.

Cheers!

The <Mile Hyjal Club> represents a home to community driven players, with various levels of experience. We’re an NA Horde guild planning to play on Herod, with raid times every Friday/Saturday at 9:00PM EST beginning the first week of October. Outside of raiding, we’re looking forward to open world pvp, battlegrounds, guild events, dungeons, and providing a platform where everyone can have a good time!

Hey, Clinidine.

Our raid starts a little early for you, 9:30p, but maybe we’ll be interesting enough that you’ll try and give us a shot anyway.

Quick and dirty is we raid 9 hrs/week Tues, Thurs, Mon 9:30p - 12:30a (we won’t need that many hours during MC, but we’re planning accordingly for later down the road).

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, my contact information is listed there: Link

here you go [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hi there,
Infernal is recruiting for Horde Side on the Thalnos server. We are a gaming community with age group 24 to 50. We have many couples and families in the same boat as yall.

We would be planning to have raid times on Friday and Saturday evenings to times like that. I think yall would be a great fit, so heres our post for you to consider!

Add me on Discord Achilles#4076
Add me on Battlenet Achilles#13238