Two Healers, No Guild

Starting over sucks but sometimes ya gotta cut your losses and move on.

478 Holy Pally. 90 Neck.
478 Holy Priest. 92 Neck.

Not looking for a hardcore guild. I can not stress this enough.
Can’t raid weekends.
Weeknights/Evenings are best for our needs.
We both have most of our BIS Gear/Corruption/Neck Level 3.
Strive to maintain our characters to keep them tip top.
We are a pair and we do amazing together. (No we won’t split. He’s my best friend, if he’s dyin’ I’m dyin’ with him).

Would like to settle in a guild that is full of friends that care about building each other up and not bringing each other down, this seems to be something hard to find in this game. Not interested in a guild that isn’t welcoming, has cliques and full of drama (hard to find in this game I know, but I’m holding onto hope).

Would like a smaller, closer, tight knit group where everyone is friends and knows each other vs a large group where you get lost in the shuffle. Again, I can not stress enough we have no interest in WoW cliques and catty chicks.

We are 9/12 Mythic and willing to server transfer and or faction change for the right guild. We would both just like to finish out this tier going for CE (or do the best we can to work towards that) with a great guild that isn’t taking life to serious but killing things, make new friends and go into SL without stress and drama for the long term.

We both also have alts that we have managed to maintain and keep decently geared throughout this Xpac that would would like to eventually drag along for the ride but moving and switching gets spendy, would like serious interest only as this would be an investment for us.

Thanks all for making it this far, look forward to chatting!

Are you by any chance on or have any alts on the Destromath server? I have a guild which will likely meet your needs up and coming that needs founders.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi. I am the raid lead of an alliance 8/12M guild. Our raid times are 9:30pm to 12:00am pacific on Wed/Thu/Mon.

We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and having fun is the goal (although we want to progress too). And right now, we have 3 main healers only, so we can accommodate both of you, esp. if one of you is willing to swing.

Here’s link to our recruitment post:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Sillyilly & Friend! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is a 2day mythic progression guild in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Would the priest be willing to play shadow? Just wondering as we are short on ranged. We are a bit behind you on content as we are 12/12H and just needing to fill the last few (5 spots) to start mythic.

what we are is a close nit group with some of us playing in this same guild now since mid vanilla when the guild was formed.

Newly reformed on Sargeras, has a mix of 12/12M players plus raiders who have been playing for years together. We are looking for raiders to finish out this tier as well as preparing for Shadowlands.

Raid times - Tuesday/Thursday 9 - 12pm (server time CST) 7pm-10pm PST

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role.
We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

If interested reply to this post or add me to real id at Wonka#1307 or on discord Wonka82#8402.

One Heal is a newly formed guild on (H) Area-52 and is currently recruiting exceptional players to push for CE this tier and continue into Shadowlands and work to attain US150 by the end of Shadowlands. Our members are either current CE players or those that have achieved CE in previous tiers, with our RL achieving current CE. Our current progression is 10/12M while we work to fill our roster.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank: 2/2 - Could use a DPS that is capable of tanking

RDPS: Open

MDPS: Closed (unless you’re a god gamer)

Healers: Open

Raid times:

Tues - 8-11 CST

Wed - 8-11 CST

Thurs - 8-11 CST

Looking to build a community of gamers that collaborate outside of WoW and enjoy other games. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any officers.

Jmonk - GM - Btag/Disc - amaterasu#11901/Amaterasu#1392

Raynorc - RL - Raynor#1658/Raynor#3457

Newaayy - Officer - Newaay#1345/Newaayy#4158

Gentgiga - Officer - Gentbaylor#1676/Gent#7289

Hi Sillyily, from what you described, our guild seems to fit your needs and wants! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Add me @ Basedgod#1650
11/12M
Tues/Wed/Thurs @ 7pm - 10pm PST

Hey! Totally know the feeling of looking for a guild like this - which is why we MADE one! Feel free to ping me if you have questions/concerns/aggressive inquiries/donut preferences.

[A][US][Duskwood] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Raids, 21+

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than ! We’re located on Duskwood and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We have a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and plan to do fun runs most weekends, plus Mythic+'s and other fun events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Have questions or ready for the application? Feel free to comment, PM, or add me on Battle.net at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey there! Here’s a link to who we are. I think we might be what you are looking for and we do have two raid spots open for healers. As far as community and looking for friends to make and have a great time now and in Shadowlands. Please read the forum post and see if we are a good fit for you!

Hey Sillyily! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. I’m the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and commited individuals to fill out our roster. We are sitting at 9/12M and looking for those dedicated few to join us on the push for CE. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (9p-12a EST) (8p-11p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 15 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Hey Sillyily!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two raid nights we sit at 11/12H with our sights set on AotC as a guild, and onward to mythic kills.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)
  • Shadow Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Ele Shaman (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Windwalker Monk (MEDIUM)
  • Enhance Shaman (MEDIUM)
  • Rogue (LOW)
  • Warrior (LOW)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.