Two friends looking for a guild

Hello my friend and I are just returning to the game after a long break and looking for a guild. He is a guardian druid and I am a BM hunter. We are looking at starting new characters and get them caught up in levels. We are looking for an active social guild that raids casually and does mythic + when we reach end game.

Hey Jorric,

<Serenìty> is looking for friendly, dedicated players. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10pm CST. Currently, I don’t have a tank spot open, but if I can find a backup tank to cover illness/work-related things, etc., that’d be great. We have a lot of people that love to run M+ as well! We hang out in Discord, vibe with music, and play other games together outside of WoW.

If you’d like to chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you and your friend, add me on Discord: Schnookmz

Hi there! We may be a fit for you! Check out our post below and message if you have questions!

Hello Jorric.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad