Two friends looking for a change

Hey Aek,

is Alliance on Khadgar and we’re a more casual raid team. We’re 4/9H and raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-10pm Central. We’re always in discord hanging out and playing other games and do push keys in our off days!

If this interests you my btag is Mav#11336!

Good afternoon Aek!

Don’t really want to give you a copy-pasta response, our guild has been around for over 9 years so we’re a bit more personable. We’re (Horde) on Zul’jin. If you and your friend are fine with playing range dps I think you’d be a solid fit for us. We’re a very active guild that raids Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11pm est and have alt-raids/RBGs on Saturday’s 8-11pm est. We’re currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 1/9M. We’re looking to push as far as we can in the Mythic scene and several of our officers and players have obtained CE in previous raid tiers. We’re pretty easy going and do a ton of M+, anything from the weekly +10 to +18 usually. I sent you a bnet request if you’d like to talk more. It’s Kasharan#1912. Hope to hear from you!

I have sent you both a friend request in game- I think our guild would be a PERFECT fit for you guys.
we are currently 4/9 heroic, 1/9 mythic and you guys are 100% what im recruiting for.
We are the longest active alliance guild on our server( lightbringer), been around since 2007 - never have taken a break as a raid team or guild- we supply all food, flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for our raiders. Active Discord
we also do RBGS, Arenas, Old world content, mount runs, mythic +

1 Like

OMG Spiders on Sargeras needs players with your mindset a healer and dps would be super amazing for us!

Times
Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM-Midnight PST

About us
OMG Spiders is the hippest, second least depressing guild on Sargeras! A two day a week, late night raiding guild with CE drive and commitment. We are founded from a core of CE raiders that have experience spanning since server first Lich King kills, and look to share our passion for progression with others. Two nights a week allows for flexibility in life, while making each pull worth while.

Core Values
The desire to win and get phat lewtz is what drives a player to join a guild and continue making pull after pull, to better establish this in our guild’s culture we live by the following core values; Drive, Improvement, Tenacity, and Teamwork

Requirements
Microphone
Craving in your soul for CE

If you would like to trial or find out more, please reach out Glovery#1771 or KoalaCuber#1236

If you want to not spend as much time raiding but still progress much more quickly than other casual guilds, this would be a great fit for you. We are a super chill group of raiders who are all solid players. We only raid 2 nights a week for a total of 4.5 hours (2 hour 15 minute per raid night). We are a tight knit group of pals who have played together for several years. We participate in high m+ keys as well as some arena/bgs.

We are 8/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic (a good chunk of us are AOTC). We actually are going to allot more time to mythic progression starting this week. We do alt runs on Sunday on normal, but that will soon switch to heroic after clear.

If you want to chat more add my btag. Goldboat#1394 . Hope to hear from you!

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
Currently, we are 7/9 N and 1/9 H BoD. We aim for our heroic AOTC achieve every raid tier and got it back in Uldir.
What we’re looking for: A few solid dps, all classes, and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one week trialing process. Basically, raid with us for a week! This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-30 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
Godeo#1447

We are an old guild always seeking friendly active people. We are a raid guild that focuses on having fun while killing bosses. We also do pvp and mythics. Oriel#1933

Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:25pm-midnight CST.

Hey Aek,

Adding to your spam. Currently beginning the process of building a new tight knit core. This may be a fit for you.

Somebody Toucha My Baguette

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Server: Area 52
Semi-Hardcore 2 Night

Fresh guild forming now looking to recruit folks looking for something new. Our core leadership is made up of highly experienced raiders who come from a background of raiding Mythic content. As we are building from the ground up, we have openings for solid DPS and overall committed players. Because of this we have core spots to fill.

Our priorities right now are RDPS and a Tank.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 390
  • Neck level of 33 or higher
  • Access to Discord and communication equipment.
  • Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.
  • Maintain at least 1 toon at pre-determined requirements for progression.
  • Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience
  • Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

If you are interested, please reply here or contact us via our Discord or the information below:
Co-GM: QuickSilver#1950
Co-GM: Audball#11105

Hey Aek how’s it going I’ll keep it quick

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

One day a week guild horde side on Zul’jin we don’t make raiding a job we raid Sundays 6 to 10 EST always get Aotc very loud and dysfunctional group of people we went 3/8 mythic last Teir we run mythic + keys daily we could use just about any of you and your buddys characters other then resto druid as we have 3 but any other healer or dps would work perfectly if your interested in talking hmu Mako#1649

Hey there! We are a horde guild on Spirestone (connected w/ rivendare,stormscale,malorne,firetree,drak’theron) that raids TUE/WED 615-915pm PST and THUR is alt/non required raid day and FRI RBGS. Constant keys ran!!! Our community is quite active and very friendly :smiley: We currently are 8/9 heroic w/ jaina about to tip over and 1/9 M. We will start progressing in mythic 100% on main raid nights once we get jaina on heroic and thur will become the heroic night. If you are interested in chatting more let me know.

Rawra#1290

Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Progression: 5-9 Bod Normal

Raid Days & Times:
Friday Night: 7:30pm-10:30pm Cst
Saturday Night: 7:30pm-10:30pm Cst
Sunday Night: 7:30pm- 9:30pm Cst

We have been a guild for 7 years. We are a group of close friends and veteran players of the Wow that have alot of knowledge of game and can be very helpful to those who are new players, and are returning. We have love to laugh, joke and have fun while raiding. if this is for you. Come give us a try… We would love to have you. Have a Wonderful Day!!
Lower Levels Are Welcome to Join Too.

Recruitment Contact
MamaWolf#1535, add me, Let’s Talk

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:

HEALS: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid
MELEE: WW Monk, Rogue, Unholy/Frost DK, Ret Pally
RANGED: Warlock and Shadow Priest, Mage: Frost, Boomkin

When we are not raiding, we help those in need with gearing up for raids. Such as: Mythics, Warfront groups, invasion groups, Etc. Free Repairs always.

Hi Aek,

I’m Jay, and I think our guild could be a great fit for you. We are horde on Area52 which is a highly populated(horde heavy) server. Our interests seem like they align, so give us a look and add me if you agree. Hope to hear from you!

Good Luck!

Our guild may be a good fit for you.

Current raid progression:

Red Team RL: Myiras - 2/8M Uldir, 7/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD. Tue/Thur, 8-11PM CST .

Blue Team RL: Chispera : 2/8M Uldir, 4/9H BoD. Sat/Sun, 2-5PM CST .

Note: Now looking for ranged DPS, ASAP! Warlocks, Boomkins, and Shadow Priests are highly preferred, we’re looking to fill 5 slots!

We have new raids leads with cutting edge experience looking to push us towards a full time mythic raiding team. Looking for players who show up on time raid ready that understand what it takes to achive mythic progression. Please be prepared to share your logs and experience.

Deathwing was our home for many years and expansions. However, due to a decreasing population and depleted talent pool for raiding - we packed our bags and headed to Korgath. Since our move, we have progressed through heroic/mythic raiding .

If you’re interested, Please message any of our Officers for more information.

Zaffre : Zaffre#1380
Fasra : Fasra#1208
Myiras : Myirk#1216
Chispera : Crazylady#11182

greetings! I think you’d be a good fit for us. we are in the market for a windwalker or another DH (pref windwalker, we do not have one currently). we are also in the market for a boomkin or hunter. We are looking for another healer for our roster as well (resto druid or holy pally. pref on resto druid).

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have room for both of you on both our teams. We have a 3 day team and a 2 day team.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm
★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:
★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer