Two Faction Transfers Errors

I have two Faction Transfers stuck at the moment. One has been stuck for 24 hours, the other for 14 hours. I have the verification email from Blizzard that my card was charged and the transaction is shown as complete. I can provide the Order Numbers via PM. The Character Selection Screen Shows “An error was encountered. Please come back later.” Is there an ETA for when these will be completed?

Is that for just one of the transfer tokens, or both? Have you tried logging out of the game and launcher completely, then logging back in to try again?

Most of the time, it’s instantaneous, but given the quarantine orders worldwide, it’s very possible there are a lot of transactions being requested right now.

If the above doesn’t help and nothing updates for the transfer that hasn’t yet been 24 hours, you may need to reach out to Billing for assistance.

2 Likes

The error is on both. I have completely logged out, closed out the launcher, started the launcher and the game back up 4 times in the last 24 hours. I understand about the world situation, that is why I was just asking for an ETA. I have never had one take this long, so I wanted to make sure there wasn’t something I missed.

The Covid situation wouldnt have any bearing this is all done electronicly money goes to blizzard goes back to bank for verification then goes back to blizzard either are approved or denied all digital purchases can take up 2 72hrs if ur paying with mastercard that mite be a problem.

If it’s been over 24hrs, go ahead and open a ticket so that a Game Master can investigate this with you. Sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes

I opened a ticket and they were fixed last night. It appears they had to cancel the ones that got stuck and start the process from scratch. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes