Two 444 ilvl dps, with current CE xp, looking for a mythic guild

Hihi, me and my bro love to raid, we have a couple CE’s from last 2 expacs, every tier for past couple years we get to like 10/11m or 9/10m or somthing like that. If parses matter, we both get purples or legos for mythic kills. Looking for a mid tier or progged mythic guild, or a newer mythic guild but people are looking to improve and have fun. Tired of guild hoping/guild drama. We are 4/9m currently. We love to raid, and are friendly. Hit me up on disc if intrestred, mcnasty#0348 I play an spriest/evoker and bro plays unholy dk/boomie

1 Like

Hey there,

My guild might be a good fit for you guys. We are a guild in the process of forming for 10.2 with the strict goal of obtaining CE at a US200 or better ranking, on 7 hours of raiding a week.

The guild is Girls Night on Thrall. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am EST. The guild has numerous players with CEs and various levels of current tier mythic experience. The leadership has been leading mythic raid teams for many expansions as well.

We are looking for chill, dedicated, and competitive players to form our team up with. We need players that share the same passion as us to achieve our goals of CE on a light schedule.

If you have any interest, please reach out to me on discord at justin0180 and lets talk!

Cheers and good luck on your search!

Sent you a request on Bnet & Discord. Let’s chat there if you are still looking

Hi Guciflpflop,

Current progression:

7/9 Mythic Aberrus
8/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs.

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to continue with securing CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Nolly (BattleNet ID: Nolly#11989)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hey Guciflpflop,

From your post it sounds like you and your bro might be a good fit in on Area-52. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs, and our previous team cleared 2/9M.

We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we watch PTR footage and take a look at logs to create our strats and healing CDs that we’ll use during week 1. We also regularly analyze our play and come to raid with modified strategies to ensure our success.

Our primary organizational focus is progressing through mythic raid content in a constructive and productive raid environment. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture constructive.

We’re also an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket. We are looking for more players to fill out groups for weekly keys.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

Hey man, Im Ley with Devious a 3/9M guild. I sent you a friend request, wondering if you would like to have a convesation about a possible trial. I hope to hear back from you soon :slight_smile:

H-Thrall Tues/Wed 9-midnight est. We are looking for good players and with good attitudes that want to try and achieve CE. Currently 9/9H 4/9M ATSC

Hit me up on discord sureshotz69 or bnet Sureshotz#1323

Hey mcnasty
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hello Guciflpflop, I am the recruitment officer for Bold-Stormrage.
We are currently recruiting ranged dps for our CE focused weekend team.
We are currently 4/9 with rashok being down very soon
If you have any interest in us, please reach out. Times and contact info listed below:

—Raid Times—

Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
Sunday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST

Contact (B-Tags / Discords)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356 / staffeln
  • Recruitment Officer: Hildifonz#1843 / hildifonz
  • Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276 / Gorskï#3509
  • Melee Officer: Daniel#14905 / HiP#1609
  • Ranged Officer: cavajason#1988 / cavajason#5383

We could use both you and your bro!
NRG-Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Would be interested to have you both on our team - [A] Something Shiny 3/9M lfm dps

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Any Exceptional Monk: High
  • Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players!

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 5/9 mythic 37% Zskarn Looking for people to compete for spots on the main roster. Subs/bench players.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575