Twitch drop was 100% waste of time. Over 24 hours never got a mount

Yes it is Nobully…I said that months back on those first drops we got…like you none of these mounts spark any interest in me using them its just more mounts for my collection…I already have the two best mounts from the game…the Love Rocket and Magic rooster egg…I don’t use any other mount other then my repair mounts…heck even my druids don’t use mounts at all…you know Druids they can fly and run just as fast…

All though a picture of a huge HM Tauren in full blown feathered Boomkin form sitting on a Magic Rooster egg mount is a sight to see…you’ll roll over and die laughing at that one.

But I will add some of issues are player caused too…a few are now.

2 Likes

Is it really a waste of time? You didnt actually watch for 4 hours, but let it run muted in the background while you did other stuff?

next year.
there’s always next year.
or the year after that…
…and every year until the servers go dark. :sob:

Oh I watched some of it …one of ones I watch before is one of the players that helps Perky Pugs run to help players that are not in good guilds or have good gear get the AOTC mounts from set up runs they do…I have gotten a few of them myself from Perky pug runs…

I hope so for you Nobully you get it one day…fingers and toes crossed…it is frustrating for sure going yr after yr and no drop …been there.

1 Like

I didn’t get something for freee!!! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! If you paid for it I’d understand but it’s free settle down kiddo it will come.

It took nearly 4 days but the mount finally showed up

just seems to be slow this time around

1 Like

thanks for that!

it gives me a little bit of hope :smiling_face:

You guys are actually watching? I just don’t understand the attraction of watching someone else play a video game.

I started the stream, muted the tab, and did exactly what I would have been doing otherwise.

I didn’t get mine until the next day.

i submitted a ticket, yesterday, when i saw that response. STILL no response from Blizzard, OR a Blazing Hippogryph in my mount journal, and i claimed that twitch drop, the day before yesterday. i’ve been waiting for too frickin’ long, i want my frickin’ mount, for Thrall’s sake

1 Like

You’re not alone, there have been a bunch of people having similar problems, pretty sure i even saw that the company addressed this and said to put in a ticket and other stuff.

Might have to do with the bug last week and people getting it instead of the hearth toy.

I got the message I qualified, but dont think it was on for 4 hours. Collected but nothing in game (though I haven’t had an issue on any twitch drops before).

Guess ill file a ticket. Its not a big deal. Its free stuff. And its free stuff that most will never use after the first few minutes of receiving it. Kinda like the Fel Drake or the trading post mounts.

They really need to knock one out of the park soon. Even the Spectral Tiger is cool, but only a ground mount when Dragon Riding is coming to the full game.

Because some of us like the streamers we pick to watch…seeing the one I watch helps out Perky Pugs group to get AOTC mounts for players that can’t get into a good guild to get them…he is a nice talker and quite cute too…