Twitch Drop: Scramble to Get the Sand Scarab Pet Now!

Me waiting for the RAF Plane to make an appearance somewhere since other RAF mounts have appeared in the Trading Post.

1 Like

I will be streaming, and lurking elsewhere as not to miss this.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

It is only a pet nobody cares about it. The TCG owners only enrage if it is mount.

Oh, we don’t have to actually subscribe this time?

then where? Multiple topics have been opened, and they have yet to address this issue.

Where’s the place for this then?

Have you tried a Wendy’s?

1 Like

The question was aimed at the Belf paladin, not you.

Dear Blizzard,

Thank you and how appropriate!

I’m just finishing my 18 day vacation to Egypt with my wife and will be back on the 20th.

Your White Knight (at least when you can make us into paladins),

Bluedragen

Inb4 : Blizzard stop ruining my special feelings by giving it out for free.

i can count every pixel lol

Awesome! Looking forward to getting this pet for my collection next week! :smiley:

1 Like

Indeed. :3 Especially pets/mounts that come from a long-since discontinued TCG. Imagine, the Spectral Tiger Mount. :3

It will someday.

Any of the topics specifically about this about the problem. This is just an announcement thread and the people who might make changes aren’t going to read it.

Blizzard made changes to the Deserter debuff for a reason and I don’t expect them to change it back.

This is great, but please make more floating/flying pets. Im worried about stepping on them.

A reason that ended up being a big negative for players. If they wanted to solve it, they should’ve moved said trinket to last boss of Ara’Kara. The way they went about it is asinine since LFR also uses deserter and being forced to kill a boss you already looted to avoid deserter is idiotic. The kicker? We already had a similar issue in BFA where Mekkatorque mount dropped off him and people dropped after killing him. How did they solve it? By moving the mount to Jaina, the final boss.

At least it increases visibility of the issue, so i’m not going to take what i said back. If they didn’t break what wasn’t broken, this wouldn’t be happening.They need to address it.

Yes!!! Especially being Halloween soon, I would love the vampiric battling to make a re-appearance!!!