Twisting Corridors

Give me the Tower pets, everywhere I go. They don’t need extra powers.

Common would probably be health orbs whenever I hit an elite. It’s just nice to have as healing backup.

Rare has to be the jump. I love that power to the point I’ve taken it over some of the Druid epic ones. I absolutely love jumping about.

And for Epic, it’s the form changing one. Casting Stampeding Roar and Starfall switching between cat and Boomkin form rocks.

1 Like

Would it work in PVP?

On my lock? The one that gives Malific a chance to refund 5 soulshards
on hunter? Necrotic Venom!

Paper cut maw rat

Epic? I do so enjoy when my main’s Death Gate turns into “Summon the Four Horseman”.

Rare? I like the ones that grant me an extra talent point.

Uncommon… am having trouble remembering those.

Common? Would pick the extra Haste stat. Yes please.

For my affliction warlock (the only one I’ve brought to 60 so far):

Epic- the stacking one that buffs my demon by 100% every floor.

Rare- the one that buffs corruption damage and slows enemies (kind of like sacrolash)

Common- the one that gives me a buff to shadow bolt every time I break a phylactery. I’ve had that 3 times once and on the final boss I hit him for a 40k shadow bolt to finish him off. ( …for those that think that’s low I never run higher than a layer 3.)

on my warrior since it’s active everywhere
Common: Skills cost 0 rage
Rare:Condemn deals 100% bonus damage and can be used on any health target
Epic: Reduces Die by the sword cooldown by 80%

Oh look, suddenly I’d have a reason to go into Torghast lol

The Hex power that slowly kills them while healing me.

And the 3 charges for Necrotic Wave.

it’s especially good with the untargetable mist. you pretty much can’t be hit!

No like doing the old raids and stuff killing mobs and finding anima powers lol. It would make soloing old content more fun. I think some fights aren’t even doable because of a mechanic like constant sleep/stun. So getting anima powers that let you do stuff like negate that would be good.

Don’t know if that would be a net increase or decrease in the time to run it :thinking:

I heard the scaling was broken right now for Legion raids. It would be a nice way to make them soloable. Give me some health anima! And some damage increasing ones.

The one that procs my chance to randomly use HoWrath. Between Ashen Wake and Avenging wrath, just call me a ranged class lol.

Did they remove Art of the Blinkmage? I’ve not once seen it pop in thousands of anima power choices

I’ve seen it exactly once in all the runs I’ve done. I’ve gotten the five spellthreads more often than that. It’s ultra rare.

So there’s still hope then.
I read about it but assumed it was just a beta thing, and got axed because it would have been too fun for blizz. #fundetected

1 Like

Culling Blade on Arms.

30+ uses in a raid fight and it unlocks usable at any percentage.

Also double damage ha.

Mind freeze cooldown reduction + Every mind freeze casts IBF + Every IBF summons the drake that stuns/deals damage