Twinks still a HUGE problem

Insufferable.

Twinks are just here to help the team man

3 Likes

Of course they do, in a segregated environment with an 8+ hour queue time.

OP here. Just had a lvl 79 twink SP get 37 KBs in an Arathi Basin BG and nearly double the next closest player’s damage.

Checked gear: 18 gems sockets. Full twink gear.

I’m no longer calling out names because I just get suspended and nothing changes. But will Blizzard kindly let us know if they plan do anything about players knowingly cheating by using a macro exploit to play in regular BGs as twinks?

If not, please unlock twinking for everyone. It’s silly to make it illegal but, in effect, allow it.

Fix the macro exploit or re-open all BGs to twinks. Ban the cheaters or change the policy so that we are playing by the same rules.

2 Likes

No thanks, bg’s are better then they’ve been in months.

Wrong. Now the only twinks that are in bgs are the scumlords who exploit a script macro and use emotes when they roflstomp lvlers. Atleast before the bracket separation there was a chance for twinks on the opposing faction to even the odds. Currently battlegrounds are just like shooting fish in a barrel for the scripters.

Is that your idea of “bg’s are better then they’ve been in months.”

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/bwtlri/battlegrounds_were_finally_a_viable_leveling/eq40nl6/

You’re welcome!

1 Like

The xp off macro was not intended. So its an exploit. Did that boomie just one shot 5 people in 10 seconds? Write down name look them up.are they in full mythic antorus gear with azerite gear and neck level 50? Report them for xp off exploit. Best solution i got for the moment. Their is no arguing a player using a macro to get around being in a queue with other twinks so they can farm non twinks is exploiting. Twinks just got there own queue again for a reason. Whoever uses the macro is exploiting and should be punished. Report them all maybe someone will notice. Edit . Just remebered you dont even need to write their name if you right click someone you have the option to copy name.

Time to report more of you. Enjoy your bans.

Finally got geared up to the point where gearing wasnt as significant.
Hit lvl 110!

Now am facing enemies with +80 ilvl above me… lol
its like im lvl 10 in all whites again. Im guessing the 120 bracket, will be much the same.
Not only that but wins at the 110 bracket no long drop gear in every crate. Out of my last 4 wins, no gear just some consumables.

Is that really the only way Actiblizz can fix the mess they created? They should just balance the outliers and merge the brackets again. For twinks who refuse to use the exploit they basically removed random battlegrounds entirely from the game.

I feel sorry for those with twinks who can no longer participate in randoms. When bored of the endgame rngfest they don’t even have the option to do some quick pvp on a lowbie alt. Oh - but they can do wargames vs eachother, woohoo.

3 Likes

Welcome back =p

You created this thread on May 2nd and you’re still level 73? :thinking:

You’d think by now you would have leveled out and get to 120 where pvp ACTUALLY matters. Good attempt though…

2 Likes

He is 90. Armory doesn’t always update.

The irony of this thread is that the guy who created it is pretty much a twink now. He’s fully enchanted, has pvp gear with pvp gems, and a nice 90 twink engi trinket.

3 Likes

I find it even more ironic that people continue to complain about twinks instead of just gear up for pvp. Kind of like how pvp endgame you get slaughtered if not above a certain ilvl. Its the same principle; if you want to do well in pvp prepare for it - not go in with crap gear.

1 Like

I was starting to lean towards agreeing with this, then I learnt today that the crusader enchant procs 100 strength despite the tooltip saying otherwise for lower level toons(said 37 strength on a 22 toon I used to check AH) so fury warriors are actually running around with 200 more main stat than other people with procs. From memory it procs pretty often too.

Considering there is 90% less twinks, absolutely. That’s called a win buddy. Quality of leveling BG’s has increased dramatically post seperation, the only people that would dispute this is twink players.

I do not believe that a loss of subs is a good thing. Many twinks did quit due to the recent changes. Twinking was a means of getting away from the drudgery of endgame BFA content. Still don’t see why people are angry about twinks in leveling content yet they look the other way when a 400+ ilvl 120 crushes a freshly dinged 120 just by squinting at them.

The power disparity is only disgusting in a few brackets, most of the twink brackets were not broken. Those are 10-19 due to small toolkit, 20-29 same reason and 110-119 due to overpowered azerite traits.

Since the bracket separation BGs are still imbalanced due to loaded comps and fotm specs. Recently its gotten even worse with the healer cap being removed. Its really fun doing BGs with 5+ healers on one side and 0 or sometimes 1 on the opposing side.

But lets rally against twinks instead of expecting the devs to do their job by balancing the outliers. Allowing the dev team to be lazy and release subpar content is a great strategy that has made BFA the best expansion ever. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

That is fantastic news, couldn’t have hoped for better.