Twinks still a HUGE problem

1. Punctuation and paragraphs prevent headaches.

2. I can’t really agree that those who believe that are the true cause of WoW’s decline. There are several other aspects to the game than twinking or even PVP.

3. I know plenty of people who made twinks to fight other twinks and not to crush people who were not twinks. There may be a lot of people who do that, but you can’t assume to know why the entire community does what it does.

4. You can’t blame casuals for wanting casual content. Casual and hardcore content can exist in the same game. It’s just up to competent people to make it so.

2 Likes

Greyhide, do the world a favor and stay out of forums. I’ve seen your posts. If you can’t read I suggest you take some English courses.

1 Like

Now that https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/bwtlri/battlegrounds_were_finally_a_viable_leveling/eq40nl6/

Is finally here, lets just drop the exploit issue. Please.

1 Like

“Greyhide, do the world a favor and stay out of forums. I’ve seen your posts. If you can’t read I suggest you take some English courses.”
For real man. Twinks really aren’t that big of a problem when you have multiple other venues to level out of a bracket. Encounter a Twink somehow, you can even que when you get out, wait for it to pop, not take it and finally reque so you have a fresh batch of equal players. The people complaining here seem delusional to say the least.

That’s a pretty aggressive non-value added response. Any reason for the hostility?

i’m still going 20/0 in leveling bgs cuz im just that good.

cuz im just that good…

Bottom line you’re not gonna win them all. I don’t care who is on the enemy team, good coordination and locking down OBJ will win most BGs any level. The whiners seem like entitled children, if something is not in their favor, if they don’t have that instant gratification or the casual “game experience” they have become dependent on here they come. Effectively making these forums a “Ill tell my parents” equivalent. End game feels like you’re being spoon fed content. Those with other playstyles have a right to enjoy the game as much as you do. Spend months gearing your 120? Great, some people spend months on their twinks and its a shame that Blizz once again pondered to the weak in a Half-SSed way with no notification in patch notes upon doing so. Such a shame.

1 Like

Nah Cle is a dung master all he does now

Blizzard says that XPoff is providing a significant advantage over XPon players and that is why they have been separated. The exploit is a way to get around this and is cheating.

Your experience in levelling and how good you think you are, is not exactly relevant here. I am glad you had a great time levelling though.

Blizzard recognizes that XPoff should not be with XPon and that is that.

The only way to do this now is by abusing an exploit.

Those that choose to use the exploit, do so at the expense of those who follow the rules. The exploit needs fixing. Very simple.

Maybe get out of XPon games and there will be enough XPoff players to put something together… or I don’t know…leave XP on and play with the rest of the XPon players on a level playing field?

Who’s agenda? That’s right: Blizzard’s. You know, the ones who separated the queues in 8.1.5 and the many years leading up to Legion.

Fix the exploit please.

1 Like

Which is exactly why they are separated…it is an unfair advantage keeping your XP off. You cannot get to the same gear levels with your XP on.

In the mean time, keep abusing the exploit so the fix can happen sooner.

1 Like

Good news, they’re aware of it. It might not be simple to fix though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes a while.

3 Likes

Confirmation that it’s on the blue radar is good enough for me. The lack of transparency has been frustrating to say the least.

Now can we get a word on healer imbalances pre-120? :frowning:

There are actually several other options. Unsub and twink 20s, don’t buy BfA and twink 110s, make leveling twinks, and you can even rek games with heirlooms if people are too lazy to gear at all. No exploiting required.

1 Like

You’ve been around long enough to know that regardless of your stance, if you don’t agree 100% with someone they’re going to get aggressive ;(

Yeah but theres a little and then there is just hostile. It wasn’t really necessary. Oh well. As Eilane would say … :man_shrugging:

Tbf, you were hostile to the point I had to try out bg leveling to begin with. You’ve eased up a LOT so that’s good.

I did get hostile to those who were unnecessarily aggressive to me, I admit. I didn’t blindly lash out.

But these people on both sides who for some reason are just mean-spirited… I don’t get it.

Maybe hostile was the wrong word for you.

A weasel? Most (but not all) of those who ignited that ordeal don’t seem to post here anymore, which is good.

No reason to keep a simple disagreement going, bring it into other discussions. It’s just silly. People disagree, doesn’t mean they will in all subjects. It also doesn’t mean they’re bad people.

1 Like